Yo NT Why is MF DOOM so trash???

laugh.gif
there was an NT lynch mob out for me for a few years cuz of my views and commentary on DOOM.

He's since grown on me though.

idiots = DOOM fans

or

idiots = DOOM haters
Regardless of their views on DOOM, idiots. But don't mind me, I wrote this post lightly, off of two or three Heinies...

Some people just get into Doom's music some don't. It took me a few tries and i ended liking his music a lot.

Operation Doomsday is a good start

Originally Posted by mace40

idiots = DOOM fans

or

idiots = DOOM haters
Regardless of their views on DOOM, idiots. But don't mind me, I wrote this post lightly, off of two or three Heinies...

i couldnt find a google image of something flying over peoples' heads
frown.gif

people saying DOOM is trash

yet probably dig a dude with a less complete style like Joe Budden. SMH.

DOOM comes from the early 90s new york rap!#+@.
where rhythm necessarily wasnt the biggest stress
but style and originality.

DOOM does what he loves and loves what he does.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

usually its either hate em or love him...dude is mad ill to me.

he grew on me tho...it took a while....I mean its easy to tell when someone can't rap...but you should probably let his%+*$ marinate

Yep. I remember the first time I heard from him I was like*%!%...and stopped the songs. Years later I tried again and filled my psp with his albums.

eek.gif
smh.gif
Doom may not be for you, but he is far from trash.
Viktor Vaughn's Venomous Villian & Vaudeville Villian
Get Vaudeville Villain for sure. Also if you'd like a showcase of his production, check outKing Geedorah - Take Me To Your Leader. He is hate him or love him artist for sure though.

doom is ill.

you can't like everything. like what you do, and what you don't, leave alone. it's simple.

operationdoomsday is my personal favorite of his
altho as the years go on, i listen to his music less

because most people who feel he's trash don't get his "thing" the first or second time around. the limitations in rap music have preventedmany fans from going outside of their safe and cliche environs

people who read, people who grew up on tv, music & film during the 70's & 80's, people in tune with pop culture and people who've seenthings change over the years can relate for the most part

whether you like him or not is irrelevant, but expand a little and put some effort into it. you might be pleasantly rewarded

DOOM's songs lit, in the booth, with the best host
doing bong hits, on the roof, in the West Coast
HE'S AT IT AGAIN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sole For Real

laugh.gif
Of course NT'ers are gonna defend dude. He's one of NT's favorite rappers
laugh.gif
behind Joey, Lupe, and Jay Z.

NT?!? DOOM one of their fav rappers?
laugh.gif
I wish I'd love to seethat(threads breakin down his lyrics), there's really nobody rockin with DOOM in the Music Forum at all, maybe a dozen dudes. If Im wrong this threadshould be flooded til pg 25.
because most people who feel he's trash don't get his "thing" the first or second time around. the limitations in rap music have prevented many fans from going outside of their safe and cliche environs

people who read, people who grew up on tv, music & film during the 70's & 80's, people in tune with pop culture and people who've seen things change over the years can relate for the most part

whether you like him or not is irrelevant, but expand a little and put some effort into it. you might be pleasantly rewarded

All true.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mace40

idiots = DOOM fans

or

idiots = DOOM haters
pimp.gif

DOOM got way too much material for you just say this one album is his best work....
But personally, I like Madvilliany It get's dumb spins since forever lol
pimp.gif

i've found that the people who call MF Doom garbage or trash are not the most intelligent of people. Doom's complex lyrics appeal to a curtain kind ofaudience: an audience smart enough to comprehend what he's spitting
laugh.gif
for the record i think Doom is a very underrated lyricist. he needs to work on his stage presence though. other than that, i f's with dude pause
glasses.gif

I've only heard him from Madvillain, but I hve a hard time believing I'd like him if there wasn't superb production behind him.

^Then you should check out, at the very least, Vaudeville Villain and the King Geedorah album.

MART1N PAYNE wrote:

i've found that the people who call MF Doom garbage or trash are not the most intelligent of people. Doom's complex lyrics appeal to a curtain kind of audience: an audience smart enough to comprehend what he's spitting
laugh.gif
for the record i think Doom is a very underrated lyricist. he needs to work on his stage presence though. other than that, i f's with dude pause
glasses.gif

Im smart enough to comprehend what hes saying....dude is just trash PERIOD
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom