Yolo

AND he lost his religious job because he cheated on his wife gawker.com/5953049/married-dinesh-dsouzas-mistress-also-married

First of all, he didn't really lose his job. He resigned. However, he probably would have lost his job.

Of all of the overt crappy things he has done, the 'cheating' on his wife thing isn't a real issue. Why? Because he didn't really cheat. He had been separated from his wife (she left him) for two years. The divorce has been in the works for awhile. The lack of finalized paperwork doesn't really mean he cheated. I mean even in the Christian world he wasn't really in the wrong. A piece of paper doesn't make a relationship. If he had just lost his job due to the allegations, he would have lost his job for merely dating.

Although the allegations would have been enough for him to lose his job at a super-conservative school, it really just served as the icing on the cake. He hadn't been earning his pay over the last year, instead he opted to flog his propaganda. King's College was already fed up with him.

What do you mean just admit it, I said he sketched me out multiple times. It doesn't make me a racist. It's because I'm not familiar with his upbringing. I expected our first black president to be a person who grew up being able to relate to the African-American struggle in America with discrimination. Someone who had family who dealt with segregation. Not some dude who's father was chilling doing god knows what in Kenya with a white mother taking him back and forth from Hawaii and Indonesia I don't get how that makes me wrong. I don't get how that make me a racist. But if that's what you think I am I will definitely try to care.

how is that more sketchy than being a rich white guy with a Mormon background? Someone who evades taxes and all that sketchy stuff?

You should watch "Dreams From My Real Father" instead.
A much more accurate film if you are looking for some truth.
A lot of the D'souza film is crazy, but this movie...
You believe it's he actual truth?

Accurate how? The story was accurate on the guy that they kept showing the life of, and explaining how he was communist member and all this, but its all based on a lie that he was Obama's real father. All the information about the guy is true, but they just threw in the lie of oh btw he is Obamas Dad, and that makes it ALL truth? No its just one big lie, and the other facts are just completely unrelated to Obama.

Also by the way, Paul McCartney is dead, and the McCartney we have now today is just an impostor that has been pretending to be him for the last 40 years. Source? The previous movie the director/writer of DFMRF made.

Whoever doesn't believe racism is still very much alive in this country is in denial:

WjPAp.jpg

thats a joke of an argument- he didnt evade them, he used the tax code to his favor, like EVERY other person who pays taxes. Wesley Snipes EVADED taxes if you wanna know what that means. Also, what is sketchy about being a rich, white guy? (if that was reversed you WOULD be banned for being a racist). You sound like you wanna make a movie like "Obama's America", except for making it about Romney- and yours would be even more one-sided and pathetic. Look through Obama's taxes dude, see where he paid MORE than he needed to....... I'm waiting

So I can set up an offshore tax haven like him? :smh:

You misunderstood my question. What makes Obama more sketchy than Romney? You mentioned Obama's dad and Islam and I brought up Romney's family being Mormons. I don't see how one is sketchier than the other from an anti religion point of view. I don't see how my comment is racist. Romney is a rich white guy and he is sketchy. How convevient of you to point out a BLACK tax evader yet I am racist?

I am not an Obama slurper. I have mentioned many times how both parties are trash but one is slightly better. You have to pick the less ****** option that you are given.

thats a joke of an argument- he didnt evade them, he used the tax code to his favor, like EVERY other person who pays taxes. Wesley Snipes EVADED taxes if you wanna know what that means. Also, what is sketchy about being a rich, white guy? (if that was reversed you WOULD be banned for being a racist). You sound like you wanna make a movie like "Obama's America", except for making it about Romney- and yours would be even more one-sided and pathetic. Look through Obama's taxes dude, see where he paid MORE than he needed to....... I'm waiting

So I can set up an offshore tax haven like him? :smh:

You misunderstood my question. What makes Obama more sketchy than Romney? You mentioned Obama's dad and Islam and I brought up Romney's family being Mormons. I don't see how one is sketchier than the other from an anti religion point of view. I don't see how my comment is racist. Romney is a rich white guy and he is sketchy. How convevient of you to point out a BLACK tax evader yet I am racist?

I am not an Obama slurper. I have mentioned many times how both parties are trash but one is slightly better. You have to pick the less ****** option that you are given.

whats wrong with the mormon religion? obama is a rich black guy who is sketchy too. whats the difference?

^ Mormonism is right up there with Scientology - it's a modern book written by Joseph Smith to gain a following.

Speak to scholars about it - they don't deny that the Quran is an ancient text, or the old or new testament - but you can tell that Smith tried to write an ancient text - and failed. Any academic research of the tenets of Mormonism shows that it is a fraud.

^ Mormonism is right up there with Scientology - it's a modern book written by Joseph Smith to gain a following.
Speak to scholars about it - they don't deny that the Quran is an ancient text, or the old or new testament - but you can tell that Smith tried to write an ancient text - and failed. Any academic research of the tenets of Mormonism shows that it is a fraud.

NOT to make this a religious debate, but just because the other religious texts are ancient and old, doesn't mean they are any less extravagant with the tales then new age religion. :nerd:

NOT to make this a religious debate, but just because the other religious texts are ancient and old, doesn't mean they are any less extravagant with the tales then new age religion. :nerd:

Absolutely - but Smith pretended that it was an ancient text - when he'd just written it. Clearly a fraud.

Wait....... what? Where did i say Obama was more sketchy than Romney? I never mentioned Obama's dad, Islam, Mormons, or Romneys family. You're comment wasnt racist, but like i said: if roles were reversed, YES, that would be racist (gotta love NT). Oh, and "how convenient", c'mon now fam- you know as well as i do that Wesley Snipes is the most famous tax evader in recent history (as far as news coverage)- I love how dudes like to use any circumstance to twist things on me. I agree with yhour last sentence though. But where else did we talk, i think you're confusing me with somebody else- what you quoted was all i said about it
correct me if im wrong because im not exactly sure ..

didnt Romney not have to pay taxes because its a common business practice that if you don't take a draw from your company income that you dont need to pay taxes on it because its not earned income at that point. 

Watched it in the theaters a while back and found it quite interesting. Started off slow, but everything comes together at the end. Not one time in the film did he slander Obama either. And he always backed up his claims with the facts as you said. Most of NT stays tip riding Obama though, so I wouldn't expect a thread like this to go over well here. :lol:

Watched it in the theaters a while back and found it quite interesting. Started off slow, but everything comes together at the end. Not one time in the film did he slander Obama either. And he always backed up his claims with the facts as you said. Most of NT stays tip riding Obama though, so I wouldn't expect a thread like this to go over well here. :lol:

Man, you don't have to be an Obama fan to NOT want to watch something by a hack. Read my post in here with all of the reasons D'souza is trash.

Wait....... what? Where did i say Obama was more sketchy than Romney? I never mentioned Obama's dad, Islam, Mormons, or Romneys family. You're comment wasnt racist, but like i said: if roles were reversed, YES, that would be racist (gotta love NT). Oh, and "how convenient", c'mon now fam- you know as well as i do that Wesley Snipes is the most famous tax evader in recent history (as far as news coverage)- I love how dudes like to use any circumstance to twist things on me. I agree with yhour last sentence though. But where else did we talk, i think you're confusing me with somebody else- what you quoted was all i said about it

lol yeah that part was meant for someone else

carry on

Back
Top Bottom