Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

dudes in here really applying these club living sluts they mess with #s to all of women..acting like girls aint getting in relationships at all these days. :lol:
dudes in here pretending like girls being in relationships ain't getting the D from outside sources...

I bet cats in here thinking that week long break up they had over the tiniest little argument...

Was just to clear her head...

Riiiiiggghhhhttt... :rolleyes

dudes in here really applying these club living sluts they mess with #s to all of women..acting like girls aint getting in relationships at all these days.
laugh.gif
dudes in here pretending like girls being in relationships ain't getting the D from outside sources...

I bet cats in here thinking that week long break up they had over the tiniest little argument...

Riiiiiggghhhhttt...
eyes.gif
you listen to too much rap music my dude, and you stay hanging around some straight jumps...acting like girls aren't selective.

Look bros, some people are highly sexually, some aren't. Wolves and bears, I guess.

Ricky, yous a wolf, bro. You out here looking for it. Y'all tend to **** with your own. Bears can't usually satisfy wolves and wolves usually confuse bears, they don't mix. These dudes(the bears), are going more compatible with some chick that's less permiscuious and on thier level sexually and Ricky(the wolf)is going to be more compatible with a chick that's seen a few and he's going to be perfectly fine with that because they're are on the same level sexually. No party is better than the other. They both have pros and cons. It's just different strokes for different folks.

There is no definite answer. Some women are, some women are not.

I have no idea what this has to do Kanye West doe..

dudes in here really applying these club living sluts they mess with #s to all of women..acting like girls aint getting in relationships at all these days. :lol:

Riiiiiggghhhhttt... :rolleyes

coming from a dude that thinks 30 by 30 is normal.

i get the "logic" 1-2 per year since 15..but that really only works on paper.

these days 18-23 is the period of most sluttage for these girls

however a lot of em get pregnant and most of em are snatched up in relationships by 23..25 at the latest.

just cuz few slutty sorority girls u know have major bodies doesn't mean all girls do.

Last edited:

Riiiiiggghhhhttt...
eyes.gif
these chicks you messing with are 4's at best.

whats the point of boning ugly chicks? 

just to say you boned that many ugly broads? 

Last edited:
Reading through this thread some of y'all are losers, not lames, ******g losers.

Never ask a girl how many bodies they have. If you have bodies you have no room to judge, even so, y'all gonna throw away a perfect girl because she got bodies (not Kim, that ***** is crazy)?

Personality >>>> permuscuity. I actually know some really good girls with more bodies than me, would date them, but I personally know to many dudes they were with. But a new girl, fresh slate as far as I'm concerned.

Not messing with a girl because she has some bodies is some childish, loser ****, if she a *** that's different but bodies =\= ***.

*** is about how they carry themselves, not about who they slept with.

Roller - slept with a lot of dudes

*** - doesn't even have to sleep around, but they keep dudes around, dress skanky, causes drama, always needs attention, cant be trusted

Try n find a good girl, I'd wife a roller, but never even talk with a *** outside of bars n after 10pm...

Look bros, some people are highly sexually, some aren't. Wolves and bears, I guess.

Ricky, yous a wolf, bro. You out here looking for it. Y'all tend to **** with your own. Bears can't usually satisfy wolves and wolves usually confuse bears, they don't mix. These dudes(the bears), are going more compatible with some chick that's less permiscuious and on thier level sexually and Ricky(the wolf)is going to be more compatible with a chick that's seen a few and he's going to be perfectly fine with that because they're are on the same level sexually. No party is better than the other. They both have pros and cons. It's just different strokes for different folks.

There is no definite answer. Some women are, some women are not.

I have no idea what this has to do Kanye West doe..
aight famb... I can dig that..

I guess I just think that the people on here think they can

1. Take every woman at face value on the amount of D's she says she's taking
2. Think these chicks are just out here knitting sweaters.

I know that woman like the D just as much as we like the yambs....

I won't use extremes though... So there's a Happy medium...

Never ask a girl how many bodies they have. If you have bodies you have no room to judge, even so, y'all gonna throw away a perfect girl because she got bodies (not Kim, that ***** is crazy)?

Personality >>>> permuscuity. I actually know some really good girls with more bodies than me, would date them, but I personally know to many dudes they were with. But a new girl, fresh slate as far as I'm concerned..

the 1st part is probably the most sensible approach if at all concerned about the numbers and you've already 'put in time' with a woman & she is cool people, lest you hear a number that would be on your mind so much you'd have to chuck her the deuces...

the second part is really more of an issue, if a chick only had 2-3 but they were all in your circle that'd likely be a problem...and the girl from out of town, in some ways in worse if that number is on your mind (but i guess facebook/social media has maybe crushed that phenomenon)...

I know that woman like the D just as much as we like the yambs....

I won't use extremes though... So there's a Happy medium...

i mostly agree with your point of view, but i here i would disagree. i don't think MOST women like sex in the same way MOST men like sex, the directives & consequences aren't the same; from the evolutionary, physical, & social perspectives. which all dictate that women be MUCH more selective about their partners than men, this is where i'd agree with those who would say a chick who does seem to exhibit such selectiveness probably isn't wifing material.

my confusion there is more the that 10-12, +or- 2, being promiscuous; that seems like a pretty REASONABLE (it may not be ideal, but it should not kill the prospect of making an honest woman of said chick) amount of partners for a chick that's 30.

Anybody else find it ironic that Kanye once rapped "when he get on he leave yo *** for a white girl" then got with Kim Kardashian? I ain't saying she a golddigger, but she ain't messing with no broke broke...

Last edited:
:wow:
Anybody else find it ironic that Kanye once rapped "when he get on he leave yo *** for a white girl" then got with Kim Kardashian? I ain't saying she a golddigger, but she ain't messing with no broke broke...

:wow: Never heard those lyrics breh. What song is that? Like a mixtape or something?

"And tell him that your mama had a fattie
He looked up at me said, "daddy that's the reason why you had me?"
Yep, we was praticing
Til one day your *** bust through the packaging"

Technically she's mixed, Father is Armenian American while her mother is White as they come....like irish/dutch something

so you calling her a white girl is fair. Its like calling Obama white or Derek Jeter white lol, fair, but not necessarily accepted

Technically she's mixed, Father is Armenian American while her mother is White as they come....like irish/dutch something

so you calling her a white girl is fair. Its like calling Obama white or Derek Jeter white lol, fair, but not necessarily accepted
Wasn't aware that Armenian was race, always though it was an ethnicity only.

Back
Top Bottom