You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

How about when a girl appears to be a perfect 10, then you see her feet and they're ugly? Major gear grindage.

When you run into someone you know and you say "Hey" and they respond with "How's it going?" and keep walking away from you.

How am I supposed to respond to you if you're walking away?

I hate people who are late. Its like dude, we decided to meet at 10PM.. its 10:30 and you still home?! :smh:

I hate people who are late. Its like dude, we decided to meet at 10PM.. its 10:30 and you still home?! :smh:
Yesssss omg nothing worse than this.
Especially if we're going to play ball.
Everybody be at the park at 7pm.
Calls everybody up at 7 "oh I'm home I'm waiting on...." ******* ridiculous

Offering to give someone a ride and then waiting on them once you get there to pick them up >:

Waiting on people. Especially the weedman.

I called you 45 minutes ago and told you what I wanted. Why am I still parked in front of your house for 30 minutes?

Dem rubix cube knots dudes be puttin on sacs.

Wen my homies like "let me roll it"
Cigar rips
"Oh man that cigar was stale"

No it wasnt b.

gotta make em look fat.... "nah you doin too much"

damn that swisher was stale as hell bro.... "no it wasnt i saw habbi pop it out a fresh pack"

nah im straight i got a good time :x

loud & reg are the same to me :x

i can't blow loud & still function ............ rookie

Last edited:
Now that I think of it, me holding the door for one person and being passed by like a doorman ill let slide. It's when I hold the door open for one or two peeps and a train of people just stream in and I'm stuck there holding the door while all these people just ignore me, as if I don't have somewhere to be too. Screw being nice, next time I'm slamming that door backwards next time. This is grinding my gears just thinking about it >:
Breh I just had this happen at Chipotle...ended up holding the door for like 5 ppl..the last being this dude with headphones in who didn't eem say thanks (all the others did)...def. Kobe stared him down too :lol:

All good tho..I just do things with no expectation nowadays...best way to live.

Offering to give someone a ride and then waiting on them once you get there to pick them up
mad.gif
and to add to this...them constantly calling you asking where you at, are you on the way etc.... how far are you away.

people who don't read and understand instead twist things to his liking or understanding .. I mean I am pretty sure u can re read my simple text of "did you call them?"

When i turn on the shower but have to take a dump so i quickly go to toilet now im on the toilet and too far to turn the water off

By the time i get back in the shower the hot water is almost gone :smh:

and to add to this...them constantly calling you asking where you at, are you on the way etc.... how far are you away.

they do that to guage how much time they have to waist until you get there. trying to see how close you are to getting there. What I did was say I'm around the corner, so they get their *** gear.

People being on public assistance and eating better than me. Feeling like they're owed it

Back
Top Bottom