You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Target usually has less people and an all around better shopping experience, because people past by all their local stores to go to Wally's World without even thinking about it.

Better shopping experience? Lol, they roll out the carpet for you at target? But nah, the experience is the same, you walk in, get what you want, check out. Not much difference IMO

Target > wal mart for sure

but what if you need a garden hose, pillow, video game, rotisserie chicken, and some Benadryl at 2 am?

Edit: I just seen Benadryl.

Dude you really want a rotisserie chicken from Wal Mart at 2 am?

Naw. Some close at 9-10 I think. I know around my way theres maybe three 24hr joints and 2 regulars.

:lol: maybe not those exact items, but I'm sayin....dat convenience in the middle of the night though

Back to gear grinding: when professors try to short change you on time during exams. Taking a test today, scheduled from 12-2. Just because most of the class is out by 1:15, stop rushing me. I'm using my time to double and triple check my answers and you announcing "5 minutes" at 1:30 ****

Target usually has less people and an all around better shopping experience, because people past by all their local stores to go to Wally's World without even thinking about it.

Better shopping experience? Lol, they roll out the carpet for you at target? But nah, the experience is the same, you walk in, get what you want, check out. Not much difference IMO

It must be nice to live where people ar capable of independent thought.

My Wal Mart is ALWAYS packed, under staffed and good for running out of things that you would think Wal Mart would always have(How does Wal Mart run out of chicken?!)

Meanwhile, across the street, SuperTarget has like 10 customers in it.

It must be nice to live where people ar capable of independent thought.

My Wal Mart is ALWAYS packed, under staffed and good for running out of things that you would think Wal Mart would always have(How does Wal Mart run out of chicken?!)

Meanwhile, across the street, SuperTarget has like 10 customers in it.

Must be just your area then. Where I'm at they're both just as full, both sell the same stuff, both have 50 lanes with 4 open, and both have horrible service haha. Only difference is one is 24hrs the other is not

Wal-Mart in my area runs out of chicken breast fast for whatever reason, those and strawberry toaster strudels. Also gifts know what days to NOT go on. Go on the 1st,15th, or when SNAP reloads and u walkin out empty handed :lol:

Wal-Mart in my area runs out of chicken breast fast for whatever reason, those and strawberry toaster strudels. Also gifts know what days to NOT go on. Go on the 1st,15th, or when SNAP reloads and u walkin out empty handed :lol:
Bruh, Wal-Mart here is always out of what I want. :lol: I try to go in at 7 AM. I thought it was just here because it's a small city with a huge population spike during the school year.

And what Wal-Mart brand items that are breakable? I only thought they sold food, body products, etc. :lol:

Bruh, Wal-Mart here is always out of what I want. :lol: I try to go in at 7 AM. I thought it was just here because it's a small city with a huge population spike during the school year.

And what Wal-Mart brand items that are breakable? I only thought they sold food, body products, etc. :lol:
Whatever the other brands make like lamps, home stuff and things like that, walmart makes a cheaper affordable version that's their brand

Packages that can be delivered early but fedex wants to hold them for two days... Express shipping my ash

being lied to ....especally by a loved one & it makes it worse when its something petty

Don't know if it's been posted, but it really grinds my gears when I wear a pair of shoes, whether it be sneakers, Timbs, even Jordan slides and I walk past a kiosk and some jerk is harassing me about a demonstration of their " new" shoe protectant/cleaner. All of my kicks look brand new, don't hassle me, or my kid trying to spray your alcohol/ water concoction on our kicks after we've declined. If you want to spray shoes with your crap product, start with your own busted foot wear.

"Those some nice yeezys man, let me clean them for you boss" :smh:

Makes me mad every time. I don't have yeezy's but my kicks are solid. I'm like "if I have to put on a pair of shoes, just to wear them to the mall to get them cleaned, then I might as well stay home".

^^^ happens to me when I buy cigarettes. Like the clerk is better than me because I smoke cigarettes and I'm hassling them by buying cigarettes, I'm like they're almost as bad as the shoe cleaner bomber in the mall.

When you sell something on ebay like say for $200. Ppl constantly message you, telling you their sorry story about how they only have $80.

When you sell something on ebay like say for $200. Ppl constantly message you, telling you their sorry story about how they only have $80.
I'm normally ok with that unless I'm already charging under market value. Then it gets disrespectful

The media actin like loopitah nooyongo da first fine dark skinnded woman.

When I was still in grade school and somebody's family member comes up to the school and they know who I am. :stoneface:

"Oh hey are you _____? Oh well I'm so and so's mother/brother/sister/father."

:stoneface: Like how you know me? What y'all be talking about when it comes to me?

Doesn't really grind my gears, just a lil awkward.

When you go into shoe stores. you not really looking to buy, but just want to browse around and see what they got.

Once you step in tho "cuzzin what size? My friend what size you need i give you good deal. You like these? I give you good deal, here try them on cuzzin"

When I was still in grade school and somebody's family member comes up to the school and they know who I am.
indifferent.gif

"Oh hey are you _____? Oh well I'm so and so's mother/brother/sister/father."

indifferent.gif
Like how you know me? What y'all be talking about when it comes to me?

Doesn't really grind my gears, just a lil awkward.
You should have just took the candy. That van has plenty of room for activities 
laugh.gif

I hate when people continually try to interrupt n talk to you when you are talking to someone. Especially girls you know doing this while you're trying to talk to a new girl. Can't put a number to the amount of this has happened **** is infuriating 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom