You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Last edited:

Wen I get a bunch of food from chick fila and they give me 1 ketchup
When you pull up to chick fill a on a Sunday
mean.gif
When you pull up to the scene with your ceiling missing 
mean.gif

When you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you. And you hold the door open for them two times in a row and they still don't say think you. Then get the stale face when you close the door on them the third time 

^^Were the bags you got more than half way full? Or your just supposed to be content with free stuff?

When people say I sound proper. Since I'm 6'1 230 Jamaican I guess they think all people are ratchet
I get this evrey day. I guess being a young black man who doesn't side like a hoodlum isn't common in this city
eyes.gif

- People who take 45 minutes to make a turn. Hurry up.

- Females on campus who think it's cute to act like a child. Grow up.

- Younger females in general.

Forgot to add: Cashiers at stores that can have a full blown conversation with the white couple in front of me, but act like a mime when I get up to the register. Can I at least be greeted like a normal human being?

when someone is telling me to call/text back ASAP but when i do, i dont hear back or cant get a hold

When people repeat phrases: ok, ok. I see, I see. Alright, alright. I feel you, I feel you. etc.

When people laugh after every little thing they say. 

When you decline an invitation and the person takes offense and gets extra sensitive. Like "ok it's like that, man? You don't wanna hang out with us?" 

People that drive priuses. Why do they need to drive below speed limit? How come most of them are terrible drivers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom