YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by ksjko

Why is it so hard to find these in Columbus Ohio. My goodness. I stayed up all last night and finally went to sleep and now I am really tired right now. Does Hibett Sports take phone orders? I might call one that is in a different city and ask if they have any in stock.

these were all over the place in cbus on release date.....u just had to be at stores early am.....every sneaker store opened up early....i walked into eastlandat 8am and pretty much all stores still had them....im pretty sure most sizes were gone by 9am...but it definitely wasnt as challenging as i thought it wouldbe to get my 2 pr. -sf77

Originally Posted by Agent0024

He works at a HIBBETT's in MURFREESBORO
laugh.gif
.... he's never talked to so many walks of life in a single day...

and never will again

LOL You ain't lyin man, dude was actin like that phone never rings LOL!

Hibbetts does not take phone orders, you have to have them ship them to your store.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...this thread blows up and I'm thinking restock, instead I find that some girls are complaining about not getting a pair after they re-soldthem on eBay.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by Agent0024

He works at a HIBBETT's in MURFREESBORO
laugh.gif
.... he's never talked to so many walks of life in a single day...

and never will again

LOL You ain't lyin man, dude was actin like that phone never rings LOL!
laugh.gif
i was calling that store messing with dude once hestarted getting mad talkin about stop calling bruh i told you for the 1000th time we aint got no space jams

dude was gettin furious when i told him i was going to go in the store butt naked with some white blue penny iii's on looking in the back for hidden pairsof space jams. dude really thought i was serious too
laugh.gif

NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING!!

Ok I know there are a ton of stories here on NT about picking up some Space Jams, well I have another one to add to the long list of stories. Ill keep it shortand simple, so I go to NTSF to return some shoes I got as a gift and wasn't feeling them, so I return them. As I am at the register I notice that the havea pair of Space Jams sitting on the counter, so of course what do I do? I ask about exchanging my shoes for the Space Jams and pay the difference. So the chickgoes I'm not sure whose those are. So I'm like ok well can I do the exchange and she ask her co-worker next to her if she knows about the shoes and Ican tell by the way they are talking and how she points to herself she is saying they are for her. So then the orginal sales associate helping me out tells methey are on hold. I instantly go wait a minute from my understanding you cannot put these on hold right? She then changes her story and says oh a customer paidfor them and is just leaving them here while they finish shopping...so im like right whatever and go to return my shoes like I was originally going to do andthen ask a manager about the shoes and he is like were they a sz11 and I was like yea, he goes we had a shipment that was lost and finally found it today andthat must have been one of the pairs, let me go check up on them. He comes back to me with a completely different story about a customer who bought a sz 11,but then got a sz11 shoe for one and a sz11.5 for the other shoe...right so I just return my shoes and go along with my day, just wanted to tell my story aboutthese, some shady people out there.

Cliffs notes for those who dont wanna read it all;
Go to NTSF to return shoes I got as gift
Seen a pair of Space Jams and ask if I can exchange my shoes for the Space Jams instead of returning
Get a BS story about holding shoes for customer
Call her out on holding Jays and she says she isnt sure whose they are, then talks to co-worker who is looking like she is explaining to her they are for her,get BS excuse from her
So go to exchange my shoes like normal and then ask the manager about them who is returning my shoes, he then goes down to talk to them, comes back up withanother BS excuse
I would have been ok if they could have at least told me the truth that they are holding them for the sales associate instead of giving my some BS excuses.
Screw NTSF for that.

I don't understand why people say they want these SO BAD, but are so insistent on paying retail for them. Fact of the matter is, Space Jams basically cost$275 or so now, either pay that or keep it moving. You're hoping for a slim chance of catching a restock at the right moment instead of just coughing up anextra 100 or so. If you want them THAT BAD just pay and move on with your life.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I don't understand why people say they want these SO BAD, but are so insistent on paying retail for them. Fact of the matter is, Space Jams basically cost $275 or so now, either pay that or keep it moving. You're hoping for a slim chance of catching a restock at the right moment instead of just coughing up an extra 100 or so. If you want them THAT BAD just pay and move on with your life.

AMEN 2 that the most Ill pay is $250 & if I dont get them for that then Im fine w/ it. I have faith in my fellow NTers they have helped in the past &will again. PM me "helpers" sz11.5. ABOUT 1HR till 2010 WOW, & we still dont have flying cars!!!

I must say I didn't put too much stock in to other people saying the quality sucks until I got my pair. OMG this shoes is nothing like the originals andnot even half as good/comfortable as the retro's. JB knows people won't ball in these shoes. Must give them an excuse to use cheap %!! materials.

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I don't understand why people say they want these SO BAD, but are so insistent on paying retail for them. Fact of the matter is, Space Jams basically cost $275 or so now, either pay that or keep it moving. You're hoping for a slim chance of catching a restock at the right moment instead of just coughing up an extra 100 or so. If you want them THAT BAD just pay and move on with your life.

AMEN 2 that the most Ill pay is $250 & if I dont get them for that then Im fine w/ it. I have faith in my fellow NTers they have helped in the past & will again. PM me "helpers" sz11.5. ABOUT 1HR till 2010 WOW, & we still dont have flying cars!!!

Happy new year NT. I agree with u. Most I'll pay is $250. I just may have my second keeper. If only my dude could come through. U know who u are.
nerd.gif

man hopefully everybody got their pairs a lot people who didnt get them they were up for 200.00 shipped like 3 days before official release and people weresaying oh they are gr i will only buy for retail and those are the ones who dont have them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

Happy new yr!
to all good luck with SJ and a big middle finger to JB for not making widely aval!

yo man point that finger some other way. Nike/JB did make them available, but Nike also lied about the restocks, and the resellers and everyone boughteverything up

laugh.gif
at dudes still thinking anyone online will be restocking em for retailanytime soon. You basically get lucky with an instore purchase or bite the bullet for $250+

it'll be nearly impossible to still find these for retail... im aiming to spend $250... anyone in the NYC area with info on where to cop/restocks/resellersplease share.. thanks, much appreciated in advance - sz12 or 12.5 needed....

So after doing my nightly routine of cleaning my kicks.. my girl asked me if I could clean her space jams.. and I noticed her soles are still icey as hellafter a few wears with no signs of dirt or yellowing, unlike my pair. I'm wondering if they are two different materials or something

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

it'll be nearly impossible to still find these for retail... im aiming to spend $250... anyone in the NYC area with info on where to cop/restocks/resellers please share.. thanks, much appreciated in advance - sz12 or 12.5 needed....
dont lose hope guys. u just need a lil help. im seeing dudes posting that their footlockers got restocks this week but not posting fast enuffsometimes. if people could post where and when they see stuff like this, dudes can do a store transfer str8 to their local spot.
and others, seems like the jams are selling a little cheaper in the buy/sell than on ebay.

Finally found a second pair for retail at my local Hibbet Sports by luck yesterday. It wasnt my size but i would've been stupid to pass up and since alotof places chargin round $300
smh.gif
i had to cop. Now I got my sz 11 to rock and a 8.5 to keep on ice for the future
pimp.gif

Quick Question for everyone that ordered on eastbay the day they had size 10 and size 12 did you guys get your confirmation... I ordered 2 and the confirmationis saying they only shipped out one... I called suztomer service they are saying the rest of the order is on quality control or back order status and couldtake a couple of days to clear or months or whatever the hell they are saying... Can someone shed some light on the situation??

Back
Top Bottom