YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

^^ Nice come up!! $240 not bad at all..
pimp.gif
I got mine on ebay for that much...I'm not that happy with them thou...They might go back on ebay
roll.gif
...The Hype got to me

any updates from crookedtongues from people who got the email about "stock problems"... update was supposed to be jan 4th and I got nothing in return

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i just seen a 100% legit pair of ds 2000 space jams sz. 12 sell for $142.00 on ebay

and the seller had over 150 deals with 100% feedback , now thats bad

the problem with all of the retro's jordan is bringing back out like the jams and the infareds and the 25 anv. columbis's is

it's making the 2000 retro jams , infareds and the columbia's go way down in price

ALSO

i found this dude quacky916 selling 2 pairs of the 2009 spacejams sz. 13

starting bid is $2000

with a buy it now of $6000

homeboy must be smoking dipper's...........................................................peace

i saw those same pair of spacejams until i read the description and he said he wasnt sure of authenticity and didnt even have og box and didnt wanna provideadditional pictures so i passed on em , i wasnt trying to take chances on a pair of spacejams that the own seller doesnt even know if there real and yes he had150 feedback but it was all in electronics and he did have 1 recent shoe sale on the dmp 5 package but he didnt even have a real picture up it was a pictureoff ftl so in the end i dont think it was worth it to take chances but anyway did anyone purchase off of http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html i was thinking of using them for future purchases but i wanted toknow if they were legit , i also heard they were a member of NT

well snipes came through for me just like they said. when i called daniella told me that my order would ship out at the beginning of this week, and i gotshipping confirmation with tracking info last night from snipes. snipes was last resort. i woud never choose snipes over eastbay, finishline, or ndc, but whenall the big guys are sold out you gotta do what you gotta do. and i think 220 shipped is not bad at all considering these have been selling for over 300everywhere.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Anybody know ebay user jleecvang ??? Dude hasnt left me feedback for the SJ's I sold him and Paypal wont release the funds until he does
mad.gif
call paypal to find out when they will release the funds but from paypal's website:

from paypal.com:
[h2]When does PayPal release payment holds?[/h2]
Payments will be held in a pending balance for a certain time period. For example, if you receive a $100 payment (after fees), the $100 will be held in apending balance for that amount of time. After then, the money will be available for withdrawal.

The money may be released sooner if:
  1. We can confirm that the item was delivered
  2. Your buyer leaves positive feedback. (Applies only to eBay items.)
To get access to this money more quickly, please process this order right away and communicate with your customers early and often.

https://www.paypal.com/cg...ll/SaferPayments-outside

Anybody know ebay user jleecvang ??? Dude hasnt left me feedback for the SJ's I sold him and Paypal wont release the funds until he does
mad.gif

You never ever ship an item (in this case, shoes) until you have the funds in your account..

Originally Posted by nikes06

mad.gif
You never ever ship an item (in this case, shoes) until you have the funds in your account..
funds are in his account. its paypal that holds peoples funds when they are new to eBay (to protect buyers)

Originally Posted by clearsole23

i just seen a 100% legit pair of ds 2000 space jams sz. 12 sell for $142.00 on ebay

the problem with all of the retro's jordan is bringing back out like the jams and the infareds and the 25 anv. columbis's is

it's making the 2000 retro jams , infareds and the columbia's go way down in price

ALSO

starting bid is $2000

homeboy must be smoking dipper's...........................................................peace

i saw those same pair of spacejams until i read the description and he said he wasnt sure of authenticity and didnt even have og box and didnt wanna provide additional pictures so i passed on em , i wasnt trying to take chances on a pair of spacejams that the own seller doesnt even know if there real and yes he had 150 feedback but it was all in electronics and he did have 1 recent shoe sale on the dmp 5 package but he didnt even have a real picture up it was a picture off ftl so in the end i dont think it was worth it to take chances but anyway did anyone purchase off of http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html i was thinking of using them for future purchases but i wanted to know if they were legit , i also heard they were a member of NT

they're sold out einstein, wether they was legit or not, they have no more pairs.

Yeah Bigj, problem is, i've contacted Paypal twice now via e-mail and they've sent me blank e-mails back saying don't reply to this e-mail yadayada yada. So i'll have to call em. Thanks

Originally Posted by The7onius

ALSO

starting bid is $2000

i saw those same pair of spacejams until i read the description and he said he wasnt sure of authenticity and didnt even have og box and didnt wanna provide additional pictures so i passed on em , i wasnt trying to take chances on a pair of spacejams that the own seller doesnt even know if there real and yes he had 150 feedback but it was all in electronics and he did have 1 recent shoe sale on the dmp 5 package but he didnt even have a real picture up it was a picture off ftl so in the end i dont think it was worth it to take chances but anyway did anyone purchase off of http://www.sneakerpreorder.com/index.html i was thinking of using them for future purchases but i wanted to know if they were legit , i also heard they were a member of NT

they're sold out einstein, wether they was legit or not, they have no more pairs.

apparently you cant read , i said i was thinking of using them for FUTURE PURCHASES as in not now but later

Just received my 2nd pair from the Eastbay CC cancellations (not a restock) last week. Was lucky enough to get in early before they were out!
4733512fe5d1a00ac61537cfbcf5dae7a26ce6b.pjpg

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Just received my 2nd pair from the Eastbay CC cancellations (not a restock) last week. Was lucky enough to get in early before they were out!

ERRRRR
frown.gif
You just had to mess with a sz 12 huh
mad.gif
lol On a serious notethough, I don't at all like the fact that they advertise what's inside the package by putting a HUGE banner on the side stating colorway and size!

I would hate for the shipping carrier to know what exactly is in the box
laugh.gif

Especially UPS.

*Makes a mental note to order more than one item on eastbay when ordering*

grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I would hate for the shipping carrier to know what exactly is in the box
laugh.gif

Especially UPS.

*Makes a mental note to order more than one item on eastbay when ordering*

grin.gif

Yeah no joke, make sure you have SOCKS in your cart first lol!

I received mine from Footaction (good thing they triple boxed and hide the single box w/ the item description)... It was only because I ordered 2 pair thatthey used another box.. Otherwise I would hate for my spacejams to be delivered across the country with its contents revealed.. Worst idea ever byEastbay/Footaction/FL if you ask me.

Originally Posted by The7onius

ALSO

starting bid is $2000

apparently you cant read , i said i was thinking of using them for FUTURE PURCHASES as in not now but later
so is the website legit for other sneaker orders?

hey at least the double boxed the shoes... i remember getting some west coast lebron IVs from there in a white bag... box was beat up when it got to me

Originally Posted by Silsprr

ERRRRR
frown.gif
You just had to mess with a sz 12 huh
mad.gif
lol On a serious note though, I don't at all like the fact that they advertise what's inside the package by putting a HUGE banner on the side stating colorway and size!

I was thinking the same thing!?

Honestly though, only way someone notices is if they pick up the box and read the small font on that label. And if they've done that, it's most likelya wrap for your package anyway. The bigger problem is the boxes with a huge FinishLine logo on the side. Those are just begging to be stolen.

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey at least the double boxed the shoes... i remember getting some west coast lebron IVs from there in a white bag... box was beat up when it got to me
Yeah, they used to do that to me all the time in the early to mid 90's.

bigj, i noticed u are always putting urself out there, constantly providing helpful info, always willing to help NTers out. keep this up and i'm sure urname will get called in a few years next time the mods open up the books.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DJIA305

My SJ from Crooked Tongues have just arrived in NY according to tracking. Should be down here in FL this week. Sweet!
smile.gif
Yup same for me. can't wait
pimp.gif

Hey DeeeCeee, as others stated their concern for the label advertising the product, we also are concerned and will look into this. For us tosubmit the inquiry, all we need to know is if your package was shipped to the US or outside of the US?

Thanks!

-Jason

Back
Top Bottom