YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Ticketmaster is FAR FAR FAR from being fair to customers. You're talking about the same site that sells their tickets way above retail through a sister site while claiming that tickets were all sold on their parent site.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so funny how tickets can go on sale at a certain time and then be sold out at the same given time

Just got my pairs from FA today. My wife told me the box was already opened when UPS delivered them. However, inside the box, the shoes were individually boxedand taped up with the warning " DO NOT OPEN". I heard from many others that the delivery guys were jacking these shoes and leaving empty boxes. Thankgoodness it didn't happen to me.

The material was surprisingly different from the CDP XIs. SJs are softer, which resembled the feel of the 2000 SJs.

NICE video kid.

FINALLY after waiting so long , my pairs came in from EASTBAY... Ordered on RD.

Tomorrow I will be going to FNL to pick up my last pair. After that , Ill be done with the Jams.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Got a few more sz 12's from Eastbay today, now I am just waiting on this latest Finishline shipment to start shipping.
smile.gif

SO WHY DON'T YOU PUT A AUTHENTIC JORDAN IN YOUR HEADER INSTEAD OF A FAKE PAIR OF RED/WHITE IX'S

ROFL FAKE?? Those are Jason Kidd IX PE's GENIUS!! I can't believe you just made yourself look so bad man, in front of EVERYBODY!

Note to newbies, KNOW YOUR STUFF before FLAPPIN YOUR GUMS!

EDIT: I think I want you to change your name to Mr GENERALRELEASE or MR IDONTKNOWEXCLUSIVES or MR WHATS-A-PE?

Now while that guy was an idiot for that comment, and those IX's are sick as can be
pimp.gif
.....Whats the point of posting about you getting several pairs of XI's in a thread where people are still searching for them?
I've done my good deed and helped a COUPLE NTers now, so I don't feel bad at all! To answer your question though, it's always good tolet people know that orders are still going through and that kicks are still being delivered this far after RD! Keep hope alive brotha's, I know it seemslike it's taking forever, but eventually the dust will settle and those kicks will show up!

so what are your guys thoughts of the new sj? is the icey sole worth getting or should i jus keep my 00 retros

It was worth it for me because they are my grails. Maybe you can get the 09s to rock on and leave the 00s in nice condition.

Originally Posted by Architect

For anyone still upset they didn't get a pair... you aren't missing anything. I managed to get 2 pairs but sold both of them. $175 is just ridiculous. It's very obvious the quality will never be the same. Even on so called "premium" retros such as the the Space Jams. Horrible quality. Hold them next to an OG or 2001 retro. I'm not kidding when I say the 2009 Space Jams are payless shoe quality. The padding is minimal, the patent leather cut is insultingly lower, 3 of the 4 shoes had injection spots on the sole, speaking of the sole, it will be yellow after only a few wears. When I tried a pair on 1) they felt extremely small and uncomfortable 2) felt like a 10 dollar piece of crap, not a $200.00 "premium" Jordan.
Save your money. This release was all about the hype.
Got mine on the 4th and was extremely unhappy with my pair. They are really uncomfortable. smh. oh well at least somebody on ebay will buy.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Maybe you can get the 09s to rock on and leave the 00s in nice condition.
This.

And let us not forget, sometimes u do have to "break in" a new pair of shoes, even Air Jordans. The time I first tried my size 11 on, I thought theydid run 1/2 size small. I was even briefly searching for an 11.5 to trade for. But, after wearing them indoors for an hour or two last night and about an hourso far this morning, I can say this. The toebox IS a little stiff (but I appreciate my XIs w/ a stiff toebox) and the cushioning/padding does feel a littlemore minimal than my '00 SJ, but overall I'm glad I bought them and I feel I got my money's worth by today's standards. I hope this helpsanyone debating if they run too small or their comfort/or "wearability" level
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
at wearability

There WILL be more to go around in the future
wink.gif

EDIT: SeanJ's GIFs
roll.gif
page after page
roll.gif

So I finally got my package in the mail today..2 Pairs of size 11..I was not that excited bc I wasn't hyping them up like many others but one pair was forme and the other was for my brother..I take the first box out, its size 11..Take it out to inspect and everything looks good..Then I take the second box outand it says Size 9.5
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Then I call up Customer Service to tell them the situation (expecting them to AT LEAST offer me a discount on a future purchase for the inconvenience) and thelady on the phone goes "Sorry sir, there are no other available sizes (duh) so the only thing I can tell u is to send em back and get your money creditedback..I was just
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
for 15 seconds and was like nvm peace

This was ordered through Footaction btw

Damn, the horror stories never stop. I sympathize with most of you folks. Ordering your size and getting a different one is completely unacceptable from acompany. I think they're doing it on purpose so they can have some type of restock available days later. What they dont realize is that some customers willtake those shoes and sell them on EBAY.
smile.gif

i need help

ups is pissing me of ordered my space jams on the 30th of 09 all the credit card declines canceled orders it says on time for today but still hasnt arrivedanybody else having this problem

Originally Posted by piffin420

i need help

ups is pissing me of ordered my space jams on the 30th of 09 all the credit card declines canceled orders it says on time for today but still hasnt arrived anybody else having this problem
Dude, the day isnt over and UPS delivers until about 8:30 p.m. They delivered a package for me yesterday at 6:30 p.m., so don't expect yourkicks until this evening!

Originally Posted by piffin420

i need help

ups is pissing me of ordered my space jams on the 30th of 09 all the credit card declines canceled orders it says on time for today but still hasnt arrived anybody else having this problem
If the tracking shows on time for today, I would give it more time. I've seen where they will deliver to almost 8pm. If the tracking is notupdated to where it shows out for delivery, you may want to call them [Edit: UPS] up and get a status from a Rep.

Yo! Finishline just sent me another pair after me going thru another dilemma with them AND my bank.
Lemme set up the cliffnotes though:

-Ordered one pair of SJs the 23rd from FNL.com
-Recieved one pair the 29th and ended up getting charged again
- Talked to finishline & chase about being charged twice & then they GAVE me the money back
- Just recieved another pair. The %### is going on?

Im going to wait to see if they charge me again for them & then update later on.
I'm guessing that they are going to charge me again but here's the thing...when I called them and spoke to them they said they only had one order intheir system and that was from the 23rd and then I spoke to them yesterday and they said the same thing...so we'll see

just got a pair from sneakerpost.com. more than retail 285. They seem legit as I did some searches in this forum ont hem and they are a reputable ebay seller.They guarantee authenticity. The fella said he has about 3-4 more pairs in various sizes

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Yo! Finishline just sent me another pair after me going thru another dilemma with them AND my bank.
Lemme set up the cliffnotes though:

-Ordered one pair of SJs the 23rd from FNL.com
-Recieved one pair the 29th and ended up getting charged again
- Talked to finishline & chase about being charged twice & then they GAVE me the money back
- Just recieved another pair. The %### is going on?

Im going to wait to see if they charge me again for them & then update later on.
I'm guessing that they are going to charge me again but here's the thing...when I called them and spoke to them they said they only had one order in their system and that was from the 23rd and then I spoke to them yesterday and they said the same thing...so we'll
someone got a free 11/12 pack last yr off of a similar situation.

Just saw this pic on the shoegame.com we should try to reach this dude...here are the rest of everyones pairs.

Back
Top Bottom