Young dro im calling you out...

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by dunks87

too many pages...has he responded to the callout yet?
you should read the whole thread, MiserP said something about you mid-thread

eek.gif
roll.gif

How you gonna go my transaction thread and say i got "dr0'ed" when i never lost anything..dude just didn't send payment
Sounds like you got Dro'ed to me son....

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

laugh.gif
roll.gif
*going to the Buy/Sell Forum to make fun of all the scam victims telling them that they've been dr0'ed*
How you gonna go my transaction thread and say i got "dr0'ed" when i never lost anything..dude just didn't send payment.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're in denial, dude pulled one of these on you

2en3mo7.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

laugh.gif
roll.gif
*going to the Buy/Sell Forum to make fun of all the scam victims telling them that they've been dr0'ed*
How you gonna go my transaction thread and say i got "dr0'ed" when i never lost anything..dude just didn't send payment.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're in denial, dude pulled one of these on you

2en3mo7.gif
Um..what exactly did i lose?

I'm pretty sure that the situation went down like this:
KeVeNMaYnE send Dro money for an ipod. KeVeNMaYnE changed his mind a asked of a refund. Dro said okay, but it was going to take a couple days.
After some non responsive PM's KeVeNMaYnE made this thread. Dro came in here and said no refund but he will send ipod.

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

Son got ringtone money and can`t pay you
laugh.gif
. It was on top of page 1

laugh.gif
Isn't that young joc tho?
smh @ confusing Young Dro with Lil Jock
smh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]and yes I said lil jock on purpose[/color]

Originally Posted by djslaparip

I'm pretty sure that the situation went down like this:
KeVeNMaYnE send Dro money for an ipod. KeVeNMaYnE changed his mind a asked of a refund. Dro said okay, but it was going to take a couple days.
After some non responsive PM's KeVeNMaYnE made this thread. Dro came in here and said no refund but he will send ipod.
The deal for the citrus XIs. Keven sent Dro the money back in September and after about a week he decided that he couldn't make the deal (whathappened b/w Dro and OP is unknown b/c both aren't telling the whole story). Dro never responded to Keven's PMs. Dro sees the thread and says he'snot refunding anything but he'll send a very old iPod. The whole situation is messed up but Dro, Tone Dibiase whatever the hell he calls himself is a grimydude. Lying that he don't have the money but he coppin' $300 Polo sweaters. Karma is real and you'll see soon enough. Said that he's payingchild support, he'll see the hard way when the courts make him pay more than he can afford.

The .gifs are funny but for people to act like he did nothing wrong is !@%%!* up. Mayor was right (I swear I'll never say that again) in that people getthe benefit of the doubt b/c of their join date. He's a grimey dude in any language.

Lesson learned: Don't do deals with people that live more than 20 miles away from you. If you can't drive out to their crib, it ain't worth it.

Cant believe i slept on this thread for that long... classic thread. read every single post.

crank got me tearin up over here... friends lookin at me like im an idiot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom