Young dro im calling you out...

no doubt about it he's grimey. but we are just having more fun with the fact his sn is young dr0.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by cq23

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

vyxndg.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is funnier than the gifs IMO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

Son got ringtone money and can`t pay you
laugh.gif
. It was on top of page 1

indifferent.gif

2webal2.jpg

roll.gif

Team Young Dr0? Really...?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Originally Posted by djslaparip

I'm pretty sure that the situation went down like this:
KeVeNMaYnE send Dro money for an ipod. KeVeNMaYnE changed his mind a asked of a refund. Dro said okay, but it was going to take a couple days.
After some non responsive PM's KeVeNMaYnE made this thread. Dro came in here and said no refund but he will send ipod.
The deal for the citrus XIs. Keven sent Dro the money back in September and after about a week he decided that he couldn't make the deal (what happened b/w Dro and OP is unknown b/c both aren't telling the whole story). Dro never responded to Keven's PMs. Dro sees the thread and says he's not refunding anything but he'll send a very old iPod. The whole situation is messed up but Dro, Tone Dibiase whatever the hell he calls himself is a grimy dude. Lying that he don't have the money but he coppin' $300 Polo sweaters. Karma is real and you'll see soon enough. Said that he's paying child support, he'll see the hard way when the courts make him pay more than he can afford.

The .gifs are funny but for people to act like he did nothing wrong is !@%%!* up. Mayor was right (I swear I'll never say that again) in that people get the benefit of the doubt b/c of their join date. He's a grimey dude in any language.

Lesson learned: Don't do deals with people that live more than 20 miles away from you. If you can't drive out to their crib, it ain't worth it.
I said the same thing a couple pages back ('bout Mayor)...never thought I'd say it, but dude was right...if Tone wasn't Tone anddidn't have his S/N, we'd have the NT Detectives in here trying to send 30 boxes of pizza and setting up a "friendly" Craig's Listmeet-up...

It's on him and he's already admitted it.

The shenanigans in here are funny though...
laugh.gif

hahahahahah that south park is funny as hell.....im thinkn that dro should drop another album right now his swagga should let him go platinum in a week
and NT got a huge fan base for him!

Situation is grimey. Dro needs to send out the sneakers or the money not a ipod.
smh.gif

although i wont lie cranks comments made me squeal dead $#%

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

Son got ringtone money and can`t pay you
laugh.gif
. It was on top of page 1

laugh.gif
Isn't that young joc tho?
smh @ confusing Young Dro with Lil Jock
smh.gif
and yes I said lil jock on purpose

SMH @ you for thinking i dont know who jock is. It says Dro on it. I thought it would be funny
grin.gif

i think i seen dude at greenbriar mall, tall, then he pimped a ho and took her to berlin, they left in a whirlwind blue chevy

Back
Top Bottom