Young dro im calling you out...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Team Young Dr0? Really...?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RellBettaBlues

Originally Posted by djslaparip

I'm pretty sure that the situation went down like this:
KeVeNMaYnE send Dro money for an ipod. KeVeNMaYnE changed his mind a asked of a refund. Dro said okay, but it was going to take a couple days.
After some non responsive PM's KeVeNMaYnE made this thread. Dro came in here and said no refund but he will send ipod.
The deal for the citrus XIs. Keven sent Dro the money back in September and after about a week he decided that he couldn't make the deal (what happened b/w Dro and OP is unknown b/c both aren't telling the whole story). Dro never responded to Keven's PMs. Dro sees the thread and says he's not refunding anything but he'll send a very old iPod. The whole situation is messed up but Dro, Tone Dibiase whatever the hell he calls himself is a grimy dude. Lying that he don't have the money but he coppin' $300 Polo sweaters. Karma is real and you'll see soon enough. Said that he's paying child support, he'll see the hard way when the courts make him pay more than he can afford.

The .gifs are funny but for people to act like he did nothing wrong is !@%%!* up. Mayor was right (I swear I'll never say that again) in that people get the benefit of the doubt b/c of their join date. He's a grimey dude in any language.

Lesson learned: Don't do deals with people that live more than 20 miles away from you. If you can't drive out to their crib, it ain't worth it.
I said the same thing a couple pages back ('bout Mayor)...never thought I'd say it, but dude was right...if Tone wasn't Tone and didn't have his S/N, we'd have the NT Detectives in here trying to send 30 boxes of pizza and setting up a "friendly" Craig's List meet-up...

It's on him and he's already admitted it.

The shenanigans in here are funny though...
laugh.gif
Word. With all them down low brothers in Atlanta I'm pretty sure one of them would love to run his fingers through Dro's hair.

Team Young Dr0? Really...?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by djslaparip

I'm pretty sure that the situation went down like this:
KeVeNMaYnE send Dro money for an ipod. KeVeNMaYnE changed his mind a asked of a refund. Dro said okay, but it was going to take a couple days.
After some non responsive PM's KeVeNMaYnE made this thread. Dro came in here and said no refund but he will send ipod.
The deal for the citrus XIs. Keven sent Dro the money back in September and after about a week he decided that he couldn't make the deal (what happened b/w Dro and OP is unknown b/c both aren't telling the whole story). Dro never responded to Keven's PMs. Dro sees the thread and says he's not refunding anything but he'll send a very old iPod. The whole situation is messed up but Dro, Tone Dibiase whatever the hell he calls himself is a grimy dude. Lying that he don't have the money but he coppin' $300 Polo sweaters. Karma is real and you'll see soon enough. Said that he's paying child support, he'll see the hard way when the courts make him pay more than he can afford.

The .gifs are funny but for people to act like he did nothing wrong is !@%%!* up. Mayor was right (I swear I'll never say that again) in that people get the benefit of the doubt b/c of their join date. He's a grimey dude in any language.

Lesson learned: Don't do deals with people that live more than 20 miles away from you. If you can't drive out to their crib, it ain't worth it.
I said the same thing a couple pages back ('bout Mayor)...never thought I'd say it, but dude was right...if Tone wasn't Tone and didn't have his S/N, we'd have the NT Detectives in here trying to send 30 boxes of pizza and setting up a "friendly" Craig's List meet-up...

It's on him and he's already admitted it.

The shenanigans in here are funny though...
laugh.gif
Word. With all them down low brothers in Atlanta I'm pretty sure one of them would love to run his fingers through Dro's hair.
jg5hdg.gif

Thread of the year?
laugh.gif
I just went back and did some catching up on the last 15 pages and Crank put in some serious work!

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

laugh.gif
roll.gif
*going to the Buy/Sell Forum to make fun of all the scam victims telling them that they've been dr0'ed*
How you gonna go my transaction thread and say i got "dr0'ed" when i never lost anything..dude just didn't send payment.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You're in denial, dude pulled one of these on you

2en3mo7.gif
laugh.gif
wowzers
roll.gif

eek.gif
@ this thread still goin this strong
No weak points yet
And I posted on page 20 or somethin like that
Crank been puttin in some serious work
roll.gif

Thread of the year for real

this is def. on the posts of the year.

along with the summer league and the guy who's girl bought him a bullet proof vest

Thread of the year in General? Ehh...it's arguable, but there's others that have topped this, believe it or not.

Thread of the year in the entire NT, IMO, is the Lu PE Fiasco thread (has nothing to do with the artist)...

Epic.

Thread of the year in General? Ehh...it's arguable, but there's others that have topped this, believe it or not.

Thread of the year in the entire NT, IMO, is the Lu PE Fiasco thread (has nothing to do with the artist)...

Epic.

link?

anybody remember the someone wearing carmines with jeans thread?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was over at JB...and that section is pure trash, but it was so
eek.gif
that a lot of people from General had to give it look. Had to do with a HUGE fraud overJordans and certain trusted NT'ers behind it (with some mysterious guy Lu running the fraud behind the scenes), a whole bunch of OG NT'ers popped upand %@$%...the thread's title was "WOW" and it went like 40+ or 50+ pages...if I find the link, I'll post it here. Even had people at Nikegetting involved to see how large the fraud was...

Plus we had that thread of RockDeep's falling out with Nike here in General (BH got exposed
smh.gif
), and the follow-up with someone at Nike trying to smearRockDeep's name.

There's other %@$% that happened this year too...(PYP's not included)

It was over at JB...and that section is pure trash, but it was so
eek.gif
that a lot of people from General had to give it look. Had to do with a HUGE fraud over Jordans and certain trusted NT'ers behind it (with some mysterious guy Lu running the fraud behind the scenes), a whole bunch of OG NT'ers popped up and %@$%...the thread's title was "WOW" and it went like 40+ or 50+ pages...if I find the link, I'll post it here. Even had people at Nike getting involved to see how large the fraud was...

Plus we had that thread of RockDeep's falling out with Nike here in General (BH got exposed
smh.gif
), and the follow-up with someone at Nike trying to smear RockDeep's name.

There's other %@$% that happened this year too...(PYP's not included)
i remembered it now

http://niketalk.com/topic/51417

eek.gif
at this lu guy.

so the things that happend this year were basicly

hella exposures
tired.gif

&
PYP's galore

laugh.gif
How could I forget who I'm talking to...
smh.gif

Yeah, your situation is up there, but not TOTY...although I'm sure you don't care.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I don't think this has surpassed Fat Joe Street Cred
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
but it's up there
FTW......That and Music Forum PYP.

The music pvp was so ruthless.. I still think about dude who had frequent-flyer miles to spare from off'n dudes left and right
laugh.gif

Music Forum PYP Vol. 1 AND 2 were great...so was Fat Joe Street Cred
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

On S&T, it's gotta be "What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots Superbowl?"...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cq23

along with the summer league and the guy who's girl bought him a bullet proof vest

along with you not smashing young girl ..

So i went from the first page to the last. What's in between 2 - 39, anyone want to give a quick synopsis
laugh.gif

Just went through all 40 pages. OH GOD!!

roll.gif
@ the .gifs, the team, the "First He Let's His Wheels Spin, Then He Takes Your iPod" joint.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by cq23

along with you not smashing young girl ..
roll.gif
I thought I was the only one to remember this

Back
Top Bottom