4b01661a805de048bdf93e1bb5b2b1e1c2f2c623.gif

You still got popcorn fam? We damn near at the credits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im sayin, i got nachos left but no cheese

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Ebonics

dudes is making team young dr0 sigs and basically glorifying a dude who straight up took a fellow NTer's money..class act..only reason this thread got funny was because of the .gifs..
you seem to be taking offense to people laughing and the young dr0 sigs so let me fluff your pillow so you can sleep better

No one is glorifying dude he's a shady individual and I would never do business or advise business to be done with him. But KevinMayne is a sucka he hasnt even come in and confirm it was over shoes so all we know he could just be getting what he should have got in the 1st place. And it's his fault for canceling the original purchase. & the reaon I(cant speak for anyone else) have a dr) sig is because this was the funnies post on NT that I have seen in a minute so I acknowledge it and if it makes you so mad........well there's nothing you can do besides hit the ignore on everyone with a dr0 sig

Nice break down, you cut through all the grease and got to the point
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Subliminal?

i didnt read all of that..i stopped where you said im taking offense..im not..i just think its stupid

edit:..grease jokes in 08'?..lol
what did you somehow stop producing it when the year changed? did the grease life expire?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

i didnt read all of that..i stopped where you said im taking offense..im not..i just think its stupid

what did you somehow stop producing it when the year changed? did the grease life expire?
im saying..at least make the joke funny..

Originally Posted by thatruth

dudes is making team young dr0 sigs and basically glorifying a dude who straight up took a fellow NTer's money..class act..only reason this thread got funny was because of the .gifs..
you seem to be taking offense to people laughing and the young dr0 sigs so let me fluff your pillow so you can sleep better

No one is glorifying dude he's a shady individual and I would never do business or advise business to be done with him. But KevinMayne is a sucka he hasnt even come in and confirm it was over shoes so all we know he could just be getting what he should have got in the 1st place. And it's his fault for canceling the original purchase. & the reaon I(cant speak for anyone else) have a dr) sig is because this was the funnies post on NT that I have seen in a minute so I acknowledge it and if it makes you so mad........well there's nothing you can do besides hit the ignore on everyone with a dr0 sig

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Subliminal?
roll.gif

dudes goin in on the Lo

pimp.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]word to dishwashing soap[/color]

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

JPZx wrote:

4b01661a805de048bdf93e1bb5b2b1e1c2f2c623.gif

You still got popcorn fam? We damn near at the credits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im sayin, i got nachos left but no cheese
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't you just hate when that $%*$ happens?[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Word to Jermaine Jackson
jermaine-jackson.JPG

Word to Jermaine Jackson
jermaine-jackson.JPG
sick.gif
dude look like them fishes africans be selling.

Word to Jermaine Jackson
jermaine-jackson.JPG
sick.gif
singing-fish-original.jpg

[allen iverson tattoo]only the strong survive[/allen iverson tattoo]

best dro lyric EVER!!!!

dark skinned romeo
mac em' like bonie-ooo
known to keep them +%@#!@@ %@%%$ bumpin like a sony-ooooo
everybody know me u can go and ask tony-ooooo
++!!@ had beef, but i turned it to bolone-oooo
walk up in the club and start orderin patrone-ooooo
when i get drunk, i start lookin for a ronie-ooooo
i dont want a fat $@!#+ and i dont want a boney hooooo

DROOooooo!!!!!

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Subliminal?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Subliminal?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that was about as subliminal as McCain's hate for Obama last Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
wow! he had the balls to offer a oldass ipod
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This mans swag is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seen this thread and just straight diddy bopped right threw niketalk like nuttin phased him!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif
this thread had me laughing so hard it took me 2.5 days to get through it all...yeah, definitely a classic.

crank, you really did kill it though

lemme get mines in before the lock...

Code:
DRO! My trunk gon' break the damn lawI'm ridin through the hood with eighths of damn rawThem twenty-sevens tall but them eights are damn raw#%$+#+# know they see the platinum is grey like grandpaSpray the Chevy all kinda sour apple colorsDiamonds up in my charm look like pineapple suckersTec-9 for some, mac-90 for othersLeave the weapon on Bucatti's I got on my Danny GloversNah this ain't a movie but I shot "4 Brothers"And plus I gotta Chevelle that flop four colorsCars without the covers, my beat down lowI let my rims sit high I'm the best thing blowin now Dro!!

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Ay, did anybody notice that THE Young Dro actually has some lyrics? I never peepd it.
The hell you think half of this thread is? Half of the posts in here are Dro lyrics...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Can someone give me a recap on whats going on in this thread. I read the first couple of pages the day it was made then it just blew up to 43 pages.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Ay, did anybody notice that THE Young Dro actually has some lyrics? I never peepd it.
The hell you think half of this thread is? Half of the posts in here are Dro lyrics...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm just amazed he actually read the thread before he posted.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Can someone give me a recap on whats going on in this thread. I read the first couple of pages the day it was made then it just blew up to 43 pages.
x2 sombody post cliffs or sumthing

Back
Top Bottom