Your biggest sports nightmare that could possibly become a reality?

If Walt Clade Frazier was to pass away god for bid i will never be able to watch a knick's game ever again and sure i might shed a tear
frown.gif

The Celtics trying to trade KG or Pierce away. Garnett came back last and told them the Celtics was the only team he wanted to play for, and that Doc Rivers was the ONLY coach he wanted to play under. They gave him a no-trade clause, so I hope they wouldn't still try it. As for Pierce, it's extremely rare to see someone play for the team that drafted them their entire careers. Guess I'm a bit sentimental.
ohwell.gif

Im not a Yankee fan at all, but I'm sure if Jeter ever gets caught using steroids the MLB will just crumble up and die.

If Adam Silver ends up being worse than David Stern.
I've dealt with bad things with my teams. Honestly none of that will have as big a lasting impact as someone messing up pro basketball or football. That's forever.

I've dealt with bad things with my teams. Honestly none of that will have as big a lasting impact as someone messing up pro basketball or football. That's forever.

Taking entire tenure into consideration, he definitely won't be better, so I hope you're prepared for that.

You do know that David Stern is probably the greatest commissioner in all of sports right.... He has expanded the league exponentially in the last 2 decades. No other sport or league can say that.

-shaq retiring

By time he actually did it people were long long waiting for it to happen(as they are now with his TNT career). It was well overdue.

This thread a year or two ago would have 100x quotes of "Lebron winning a ring" lol

Last edited:
The Clippers potentially going to the finals or even worse winning the whole thing.

tom brady not getting another ring would probably be the worse

and the window is probably down to the last 2 years , unless the defense does a 180 then 3/4

rose having more injuries
rose pulling a bron and leaving hometown for other team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom