Your Not A True Jordan Fan If You Dont Have The???

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- This question sucks, everybody got their own taste in Jordans.

And I've seen some truly dedicated Jordan head in my life time. They wear nothing but Jordan brand, from their hats down to their socks kid.
That's a true Jordan head.

reading this comment reminds me of the time I was living in seattle and one of ken griffey jr.'s friends lived in the same neighborhood as me. one day kenstopped by and we were all hiding behind the trash bin watching him like "oh %%#%, that's really him!" and he had the ill white benz with thelicense plate that said fearno1. anyway he had the bordeaux jordan 7's with the matching hat, shirt, jacket, pants, just straight up jay'd out head totoe, and we was all just flippin out like it was the coolest thing ever. those were the days when nobody but the rich could rock all jordan stuff (or so wefelt anyway lol). if you were lucky you had a matching jordan t-shirt but thats about it. we all ran and got our baseball cards but was too scared to ask foran autograph. i remember he wasn't playing at the time cause he was injured and the only thing we did was yell good luck as he was leaving and he waivedand was like thanks.

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Hanes, gotta have a fresh pair every morning and you know the yellowing isn't from bad quality

True that. Hanes and a Ballpark frank and you're good to go!

laugh.gif

your not a true fan if you dont have 2 pairs of your favorite jordan in to rock one to stock. period.

Originally Posted by lemurkicks23

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not everyone likes the same thing and shoes...... it's buy what you like not what the masses like.....

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- This question sucks, everybody got their own taste in Jordans.

And I've seen some truly dedicated Jordan head in my life time. They wear nothing but Jordan brand, from their hats down to their socks kid.
That's a true Jordan head.

Nothing more need be said on this topic.

ff7263b1930846a1c95ec4d8f77c7ab7ad32f90a.gif

forget the shoe if you dont know that jordans by numbers. all jordans ever made is not heat so its not just one that make you a jordan fan. come on alreadywith the stupid topics

if u don't have this u are not a true jordan fan....

that being said, a true jordan fan i am not.

roll.gif

IMO YOUR NOT A TRUE JORDANHEAD IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR GRAILS..BECAUSE I THINK EVERY TRUE SNEAKERHEAD IN GENERAL ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO HUNT THEM DOWN..IN MY CASECARMINE VI..(WHICH I HAD BUT THEY GOT STOLEN
mad.gif
..IM WORKING ON GETTING ANEW PAIR)...

Back
Top Bottom