Your Not A True Jordan Fan If You Dont Have The???

Your not a true Jordan fan if you rock fusions/hybrids, think that shoes like the 6 rings looks better than the XI's (I know a few
smh.gif
), no nothing aboutthe man, and think that Kobe or Lebron is the GOAT.

Originally Posted by ShoeeFreakk

any jordan number, NO teams or fusions crap

I never had an OG or retro or any kind of signature Jordan all through grade school because my mom couldn't buy Jordans for all of her kids and pay thebills. The first pair of Jordans I had, I stole, and they were some teams. But my heart raced during every bulls game on WGN, TNT, and NBC just like I'msure yours and everyone else's did...So who's more of a fan? Me or you?

Originally Posted by Pro11

Originally Posted by ShoeeFreakk

any jordan number, NO teams or fusions crap

I never had an OG or retro or any kind of signature Jordan all through grade school because my mom couldn't buy Jordans for all of her kids and pay the bills. The first pair of Jordans I had, I stole, and they were some teams. But my heart raced during every bulls game on WGN, TNT, and NBC just like I'm sure yours and everyone else's did...So who's more of a fan? Me or you?

Nothing wrong with team jays...but fusion / hybrid crap needs to stop.

buy what you like man, but the one let really set the standards for me is the spacejam xi.
seriously tho, everyone has their own preference so theres no real answer to this

omg dudes on here are sensitive lol! All the man asked was your opinion... Then dudes feelings started getting hurt, wow! I'd say 11's - gotta own apair of those!

Lol... Someone stole a pair of shoes and still question other.
If you can't afford the shoes, that doesn't make you not a fan.
You're being stupid for publicly announce your crime and expect some sympathy.
People who rob banks are normally poor and need money badly.

It's all a matter of opinion. IMO the XI's. To me those were important because of the way that shoe changed the shoe game as well as what he did withthe shoe in the NBA finals.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

It's all a matter of opinion. IMO the XI's. To me those were important because of the way that shoe changed the shoe game as well as what he did with the shoe in the NBA finals.
smile.gif
couldnt stated it any better man..also the X's because he came out of retirement and played in these..correct?

you're not a true JORDAN fan if you dont watch MJ's bulls games....MJ was not recognized because of his shoes, he was recognized of his GAME....

Yea this is a stupid post. Everybody got their own taste in Jordans. As far a being a fan, back in the day you defintely needed a bulls jersey.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Yea this is a stupid post. Everybody got their own taste in Jordans. As far a being a fan, back in the day you defintely needed a bulls jersey.
ok i seen people rocking jordans and they are not a sneakerhead or into sneakers just bought it cause its a cool color, they probably dont knowanything bout the brand or fakes or anything they arn't jordan fans at all but still wear gear and appearal. so how can u call people jordan fans forwearing the jersey some people wear it cause other people wear it not cause they know what michael is good for its just to look cool. and thats why people wearjordans they think there cool and those people dont know the concepts of the shoe. i was watching a vid and it was for michaels appreciation i seen an old dudewith some team jordans and he said he was out there to support jordan when i seen a real sneaker head out there had some Bordeaux 7's and he was actuallywearing them. cmon this is a useless post cause people have different opinions on what shoe they like or dis like. or that are there grails. so there is nospecific answer to this question.!

--510SneakerHead--

Back
Top Bottom