Your Not A True Jordan Fan If You Dont Have The???

Not everyone likes the same thing and shoes...... it's buy what you like not what the masses like.....

what type of question is this
frown.gif

- This question sucks, everybody got their own taste in Jordans.

And I've seen some truly dedicated Jordan head in my life time. They wear nothing but Jordan brand, from their hats down to their socks kid.
That's a true Jordan head.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not everyone likes the same thing and shoes...... it's buy what you like not what the masses like.....

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

And I've seen some truly dedicated Jordan head in my life time. They wear nothing but Jordan brand, from their hats down to their socks kid.

Nothing more need be said on this topic.

Im gonna guess your age by this stupid question that didn't deserve a thread...hmmm...15? I've lived in chicago all my life, I've had OG jordansall through school, ending with concords my freshman year of high school. No I don't have them anymore and I regret it, but who are you to tell someonethey aint a true Jordan fan if they don't have a certain pair of shoes.

You, my friend, need to grow up and realize there are more important things in life then a pair of shoes. Go back to ISS with this trash.

i think alotta lotta lotta people copped the 8s or 3s... but that doesnt mean you're a Jordan fan... you dont gotta be a true jordan fan by coppin attireand kicks.... some remember his stats to a tee, or can look at his release and tell which team he hit a game winner...

but i kinda see the angle you are takin on this... so i would have to say the eights and threes... i have seen sooooo many people rockin the playoff 8s...

Dumb question. You got 40+ year old dudes collecting, down to babies wearing booties. How you know they aren't sneakerheads?

I buy, rock, and stock what I please!
smile.gif

1-23. I'm not a Jordan fan yet. I need seattle X's and black/white XIII's. Then I'll have 1-23.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Nothing more need be said on this topic.

ff7263b1930846a1c95ec4d8f77c7ab7ad32f90a.gif

it doesn't matter what Jordan's you have and what Jordan's you don't have ,

as a matter a fact you don't have to have any Jordan's to be a true jordan fan

you have some of these young hopper's out there who buy Jordan's because they like the shoe's or because everybody else is buying Jordan's andthey are trying to fit in but
don't know anything about the man himself

then....

you have some one who grew up watching Jordan play and wearing nothing but Jordan's growing up but now they can't afford Jordan's because they havea wife and 2 kids ,
a house payment , 2 cars and insurance payments to make but they still have that feeling in there body ( you know the one ) when ever they see a new pair ofJordan's or if they catch some old Jordan highlights and get pumped up like the old days when they would watch Jordan play then run to the courts toimitate his moves.......

now....

in your opinion who is the true Jordan fan

nuff said..................................peace

You're a true tool if you think you have to have a certain pair to feel legitamized as a collector.

Back
Top Bottom