Your response to 'how you doing'

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head

roll.gif
goooooofyyyyyy

Whip it out.
Nah but seriously I just say "i'm fine and you?" or "i'm doing alright how 'bout you?"

Whip it out.
Nah but seriously I just say "i'm fine and you?" or "i'm doing alright how 'bout you?"

"im ok, and you?"

There are three rules when it comes talking to women. Number one, ask questions, don't say anything, because women, all they wanna do is talk about themselves so you're just gonna let them do that. Two, be cool and three, be kind of a ****. Look be like David Caruso in "Jade".

"im ok, and you?"

There are three rules when it comes talking to women. Number one, ask questions, don't say anything, because women, all they wanna do is talk about themselves so you're just gonna let them do that. Two, be cool and three, be kind of a ****. Look be like David Caruso in "Jade".

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head

laugh.gif

frown.gif

But i would respond, "horrible...." then she asks, "why?" and then i'm like "because you're not with me"

insta-bag

laugh.gif

frown.gif

But i would respond, "horrible...." then she asks, "why?" and then i'm like "because you're not with me"

insta-bag

depends on how she looks..if she:

looks good: i'll slow up my pace and say something like: "im good and yourself" and start a small convo hopefully ending in her giving me her phone#

looks like someone i wouldn't be interested in talking to then i would: keep my same walking pace and say "im good" and keep it moving

depends on how she looks..if she:

looks good: i'll slow up my pace and say something like: "im good and yourself" and start a small convo hopefully ending in her giving me her phone#

looks like someone i wouldn't be interested in talking to then i would: keep my same walking pace and say "im good" and keep it moving

Looks good: How you doinnn.. start a convo and see if I can get the digits.
Ugly/ not attractive: I don't say anything, sometimes Ill say whatsup

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Damn, that's cold son. I would atleast say i'm good thanks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Damn, that's cold son. I would atleast say i'm good thanks
laugh.gif

I thought there was no answer for that

on some real stuff sometimes I want to answer "Kinda bad, my dog died, I got jumped last night, and to top it off I think my liver is gone"

I thought there was no answer for that

on some real stuff sometimes I want to answer "Kinda bad, my dog died, I got jumped last night, and to top it off I think my liver is gone"

Back
Top Bottom