Your response to 'how you doing'

Joey-Taught-You-the-Best-Pick-Up-Line-2.jpg

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mumble something under my breath because i'm shy, then proceed to head home asap to masturbate to her image in my head

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to get so many trivial "how you doin's" when I worked in the pentagon that would just mumble randomly to see if  anyone cared/noticed. Maybe 1 out of every 20 people gave a funny look but kept it movin.  
Try the response:

"I appreciate you acknowledging my existence, but I must go now." Then stand there your hands in your pockets and stare blankly above her head.

I used to get so many trivial "how you doin's" when I worked in the pentagon that would just mumble randomly to see if  anyone cared/noticed. Maybe 1 out of every 20 people gave a funny look but kept it movin.  
Try the response:

"I appreciate you acknowledging my existence, but I must go now." Then stand there your hands in your pockets and stare blankly above her head.

the feeling, oh so familiar.
tired.gif

the feeling, oh so familiar.
tired.gif

Most times I just say "Chilling, yourself?", but if I feel like being charming I say "Good now that you're here". Usually makes people smile.

Most times I just say "Chilling, yourself?", but if I feel like being charming I say "Good now that you're here". Usually makes people smile.

got one on the elevator the other day at work. running late/pre coffee so i just said "good" and zoned out. got off at the same floor. decent looking chick too
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
ever since.

got one on the elevator the other day at work. running late/pre coffee so i just said "good" and zoned out. got off at the same floor. decent looking chick too
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
ever since.

"Pretty good"
"Chillin"
"Good"

with the follow up of "and you?"

Interested: Maintain convo.
Not interested: Just give the primary responses.

"Pretty good"
"Chillin"
"Good"

with the follow up of "and you?"

Interested: Maintain convo.
Not interested: Just give the primary responses.

Back
Top Bottom