Your response to 'how you doing'

Originally Posted by 17

depends on how she looks..if she:

looks good: i'll slow up my pace and say something like: "im good and yourself" and start a small convo hopefully ending in her giving me her phone#

looks like someone i wouldn't be interested in talking to then i would: keep my same walking pace and say "im good" and keep it moving
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea what this guy said.

Originally Posted by 17

depends on how she looks..if she:

looks good: i'll slow up my pace and say something like: "im good and yourself" and start a small convo hopefully ending in her giving me her phone#

looks like someone i wouldn't be interested in talking to then i would: keep my same walking pace and say "im good" and keep it moving
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea what this guy said.

Wait a regular "how are you doing" or the Wendy Williams version.

There might be a big problem if girls are asking you the latter
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Good point.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
Good point.
laugh.gif

"I'm breathing. I can't complain"

which implies that every day above ground is a good day. 
pimp.gif

"I'm breathing. I can't complain"

which implies that every day above ground is a good day. 
pimp.gif

Depends...
Sometimes I respond "TERRIBLE" with a lil tid bit about how somethin went wrong today...if you charm her right with a smile, she'll try and help you make up for it... 
pimp.gif
 (doesn't mean your smashing immediately...but at least you've opened the convo and you can run from there...)

Depends...
Sometimes I respond "TERRIBLE" with a lil tid bit about how somethin went wrong today...if you charm her right with a smile, she'll try and help you make up for it... 
pimp.gif
 (doesn't mean your smashing immediately...but at least you've opened the convo and you can run from there...)

are we talking about people we already know...or strangers.

strangers...if hes cute "i'm well and yourself?" not cute. "i'm good thanks" and speed up.

people i know...if i feel like talking "good/chillin/ or actually say how im doing and then ask them about themselves" dont feel like talking "straight/good/noreply"

are we talking about people we already know...or strangers.

strangers...if hes cute "i'm well and yourself?" not cute. "i'm good thanks" and speed up.

people i know...if i feel like talking "good/chillin/ or actually say how im doing and then ask them about themselves" dont feel like talking "straight/good/noreply"

Back
Top Bottom