Your thoughts on calling girls beautiful

Calling a girl beautiful is too generalized in lame. However, telling her she has beautiful eyes or something more specific is money.

Calling a girl beautiful is too generalized in lame. However, telling her she has beautiful eyes or something more specific is money.

If a girl is beautiful, I'll tell her. If she's not, I wont. Straight like that.
Don't OD on it though. You don't have to tell these chicks they're beautiful every damn day. Save that for your future wife/mother of your children.

If a girl is beautiful, I'll tell her. If she's not, I wont. Straight like that.
Don't OD on it though. You don't have to tell these chicks they're beautiful every damn day. Save that for your future wife/mother of your children.

4318MichaelJohnson4318 wrote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

Treat a girl like dirt, she'll stick to you like mud

yeah who wants a degraded subservient women?

post pics of your chick lets see how good your theory is working for you

That statement was made from my observations...

I know many women who have boyfriends that disrespect them, yet they always end up back together
tired.gif
tired.gif

4318MichaelJohnson4318 wrote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

Treat a girl like dirt, she'll stick to you like mud

yeah who wants a degraded subservient women?

post pics of your chick lets see how good your theory is working for you

That statement was made from my observations...

I know many women who have boyfriends that disrespect them, yet they always end up back together
tired.gif
tired.gif

Only if she's actually a good woman and has a level head. I would never say that to a girl who thinks she's a model cause the last thing I need is to gas her up

Only if she's actually a good woman and has a level head. I would never say that to a girl who thinks she's a model cause the last thing I need is to gas her up

Back
Top Bottom