Zadehkicks pre orders

Thanks for the replies guys; much appreciated! At this point my only regret is ordering the FR3s from him with the newsletter code (net is retail cost), then a day later got discount code email and could have got them for $150. Oh well, live and learn. We'll see how it goes. Probably should have ordered the Chicago 1s while I was at it.

If this process works out, I could see this being my go-to site to avoid the headaches of release day. Only risk is he cancels an order for a shoe I really need and I don't put in the effort on RD. If that risk is low, I've got mad patience, esp if I can get under retail with a code!

Thanks for the replies guys; much appreciated! At this point my only regret is ordering the FR3s from him with the newsletter code (net is retail cost), then a day later got discount code email and could have got them for $150. Oh well, live and learn. We'll see how it goes. Probably should have ordered the Chicago 1s while I was at it.

If this process works out, I could see this being my go-to site to avoid the headaches of release day. Only risk is he cancels an order for a shoe I really need and I don't put in the effort on RD. If that risk is low, I've got mad patience, esp if I can get under retail with a code!

Happened to me my first time. Shadow 1's. paid 180 at first and then the learned about the newsletter which came out to 160. added a couple more pairs at that price and sold them to cover my costs.

1E28F849-6458-4611-B3F7-6955A5DCDD87.jpeg

Happened to me my first time. Shadow 1's. paid 180 at first and then the learned about the newsletter which came out to 160. added a couple more pairs at that price and sold them to cover my costs.

1E28F849-6458-4611-B3F7-6955A5DCDD87.jpeg

That's a good idea. I was thinking while I test this guy I didn't want to tie up more funds, but if he's good to go, your approach works well!

Hard pass!

Lmaoooooo thats crazy cuz all his reviews on here are like perfect :lol:
I'm good on him though, preorders for under retail will never sit right with me, promo code or not.
Just doesn't make any sense at all.

Supposedly if the shoe you order doesn’t release, he just gives you back you’re money.
I pre ordered the Chicago 1 back in 18 or 19 for like 160 or something and never bothered for a refund In hopes of an actual release. I just emailed him my pre order confirmation number and I’m still good years later lol.

His reps are 1 of 1. Takes a while to replicate an authentic pair of Jordans especially with materials like patent leather. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. You'll be glad he took his time with your shoes.

Any evidence on this? What about other brands like adidas ?

It's definitely suspicious that it takes so long to ship. If it's just huge order volume with a skeleton staff, maybe, but with that I'd give him 2 months, maybe 3 max, but people still waiting on FR4s, and others stating a year or more makes no sense to me. Even with shipping delays, that length is not logical. That said, I can't find one person stating they received fakes. It's certainly very odd; why take orders beyond what he can fulfill within a month or two post release.

I'll see how my experiment goes, but unlikely to place more orders if the wait time is going to be more than 3-4 months. Even if it's a legit business, this smells shady in terms of cash flow management; at some point it seems bound to crumble. Wish someone in the know would explain how's he's operating. He doesn't explain either b/c he's protecting his legit sources, and has a special thing going, or he's up to some shady s**t, and there's no point in engaging.

His reps are 1 of 1. Takes a while to replicate an authentic pair of Jordans especially with materials like patent leather. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. You'll be glad he took his time with your shoes.
Bred patent leather have been repped 1:1. Go look on YouTube and r/repsneakers. It’s not 1990 fakes anymore. Lots of factories that used to contract for Nike are making reps on the side

Read the Reddit forums on him. Dude has a weed business too and cancels orders all the time. Bans people from buying. Sounds like a total clown show. Supposedly he sells preorders then just buys shoes off eBay and huge SX orders to try and fulfill his preorders!!!

Have fun w that!

Waiting more than a week for kicks I paid for after release shows it’s a total ponzi scheme.

Hope I get my "test" orders before his house of cards collapses....fingers crossed!!!!

Read the Reddit forums on him. Dude has a weed business too and cancels orders all the time. Bans people from buying. Sounds like a total clown show. Supposedly he sells preorders then just buys shoes off eBay and huge SX orders to try and fulfill his preorders!!!

Have fun w that!

Waiting more than a week for kicks I paid for after release shows it’s a total ponzi scheme.

I'm not commenting anymore but lol at the eBay and SX part. He'd go out of business in a hurry selling at losses. At that volume it woulda caught up to him years ago.

Back
Top Bottom