Zadehkicks pre orders

As far as the fake/replica/counterfeit/whatever else you want to call it discussion, it’s really beating a dead horse at this point… even the online write ups don’t mention anything about authenticity… seems like the people that haven’t dealt with him (or so they say) are more concerned about this all than the people that have…

You REALLY Believe A Man That Took Money For 600K “PreOrdered” CG’s Wasn’t SOMEHOW Dealing In Counterfeit Goods?

Ya’ll Wild

:rofl:
giphy.gif

As far as the fake/replica/counterfeit/whatever else you want to call it discussion, it’s really beating a dead horse at this point… even the online write ups don’t mention anything about authenticity… seems like the people that haven’t dealt with him (or so they say) are more concerned about this all than the people that have…
Trust me fam I keep my eyes peeled for this specifically.

Thats 2 totally different issues. No one has yet to come out with evidence or even a complaint on social media to prove or complain that Zadeh sold fakes.

Trust me fam I keep my eyes peeled for this specifically.

If he were actually selling fakes, wouldn't you think the feds would've uncovered that too? They're looking at dude with a microscope right now. That's a major no-no, and ain't no way they'd let that slide if they had also found counterfeit merchandise in his stash. That's quite a few more years tacked onto the sentence.

If he were actually selling fakes, wouldn't you think the feds would've uncovered that too? They're looking at dude with a microscope right now. That's a major no-no, and ain't no way they'd let that slide if they had also found counterfeit merchandise in his stash. That's quite a few more years tacked onto the sentence.
What’s going to be interesting is when the feds unveil who his supplier/suppliers are. IF he’s selling completely authentic stock (I’m not saying he isn’t selling fakes), he’s got to have his hands in the pockets of someone HIGH up in the chain to get the allotments he’s been able to sell. I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS.

What’s going to be interesting is when the feds unveil who his supplier/suppliers are. IF he’s selling completely authentic stock (I’m not saying he isn’t selling fakes), he’s got to have his hands in the pockets of someone HIGH up in the chain to get the allotments he’s been able to sell. I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS.

If all the dirty laundry gets exposed it’s about to be a PR nightmare for Nike. The execs son using his moms discounts and connects to buy pairs and Marcus jordan backdooring a whole release is one thing. If it comes out that folks in the Nike distro supply chain were actually placing stock orders for big resellers, they might have to actually release a statement :lol:

Edit: I should be clear. This is definitely happening. My IF was only a matter of whether or not it actually gets some public spotlight. There are resellers that get deliveries in packaging that still say Memphis on them lol

Last edited:

That is an EXCELLENT point.

Considering his main product is nike, unless it’s leaked or someone does something dumb ie herbet kid :lol: wouldnt they get a jump on that to stop it from happening?

This whole thing kind of reminds me of Breaking Bad, when Gus' empire fell down and the fbi starts getting involved. Now just waiting for whomever was involved to see who turns on each other or commits suicide.

Had he just accepted a reasonable number of pre-orders for inventory he was confident he could get, and even undershoot that, he could have likely sustained a long term business until his connects dried up (and they eventually would have). Clearly he got greedy, taking 600K orders is pure insanity.

While he may not have started out to defraud people, clearly he evolved into that behavior.

I'm sure some "unauthorized" pairs were in there. But, I'm also sure that legit pairs from actual "wholesalers/companies" were in there as well. The issue came when orders out paced stock and what could be produced as well with deliveries. Just got to back logged due to the pandemic. Just look at how many dates are still getting pushed back from Nike and orders coming in to stores 3-6 mths after initial release.

I'm sure some "unauthorized" pairs were in there. But, I'm also sure that legit pairs from actual "wholesalers/companies" were in there as well. The issue came when orders out paced stock and what could be produced as well with deliveries. Just got to back logged due to the pandemic. Just look at how many dates are still getting pushed back from Nike and orders coming in to stores 3-6 mths after initial release.
Lost me at “I’m sure”

Still don't get that....if he was pushing the volume he was and they were counterfeits, we'd have all heard something by now.

And if they were counterfeits, why would he stop now? He coulda kept that **** running. Although 600k CG's is just stupid 😂

This is what I keep saying. The counterfeit narrative makes absolutely no sense. It's kinda weird that people still seem to want this to be true so badly. :lol:

This is what I keep saying. The counterfeit narrative makes absolutely no sense. It's kinda weird that people still seem to want this to be true so badly. :lol:
So he had 6k in stock right so he got 600k in preorders now did he only fulfill 6k orders and even some nters are some here to have gotten pairs from him that were legit it's just did he do more and if so were those fake? or was it that thing they were it was he'd sell at low prices flip the bread to his "weed business" and buy pairs on StockX through his wife?

So he had 6k in stock right so he got 600k in preorders now did he only fulfill 6k orders and even some nters are some here to have gotten pairs from him that were legit it's just did he do more and if so were those fake? or was it that thing they were it was he'd sell at low prices flip the bread to his "weed business" and buy pairs on StockX through his wife?
It is really hard to decipher how he chose who got what.

For the most part I got everything I ordered in the time frame it was expected. I actually received my cardinal 3s the day before news broke in this thread.

I don't see how he turned water to wine and was able to make that 6K pair stretch amongst his 600k preorders and I do find it strange that for the most part all of the niketalkers who ordered their CGs received a pair. This definitely defies logic. However we do know that he would up his stock by purchasing through stockX which could account for the additional pairs and higher percentage of people who say they got legit CGs from Zadeh.

Truthfully we may never how he pulled it off, but as previously stated still waiting for proof that he dabbled in fakes.

Back
Top Bottom