Zadehkicks pre orders

To me the risk greatly outweighed the rewards

Risking losing $160 to save $25 wasn't that good of a deal in my opinion
It really depended on when you got on board. Looking back, when Zadeh sent the email out saying "expect shoes to take even longer because of shipment delays", that should've been a warning sign to jump ship. People were already mad that it takes about 2 months to get your shoes but add shipment delays on top of that with how impatient resellers and sneakerheads already are and it wasn't going to end good for Zadeh.

Wow ayPal actually refunded you? How? A lot of us had to go through our credit card company.
i filed my 2 claims, both were legit and they are only 4 transactions i made with him and probably only 2 more with anyone else, so i guess they could see i wasnt reselling, plus it took 3-4 months from opening the claim till they closed it last week with 2 refunds! i was sweating the whole time tho!

i filed my 2 claims, both were legit and they are only 4 transactions i made with him and probably only 2 more with anyone else, so i guess they could see i wasnt reselling, plus it took 3-4 months from opening the claim till they closed it last week with 2 refunds! i was sweating the whole time tho!

I filed two claims, 2 transactions and I was denied.

Paypal just picking and choosing...

Eff PayPal. CC gave me my money back.

I haven't kept up with all the pages. But am I reading this right, PayPal is STILL giving customers a hard time with there refunds against Zadeh???
The moment Zadeh dissolved, I immediately called my credit card company and they gave me temp credit and said if no response from merchant within 90 days, its legit mine. I am relieved that this is all behind me and I hope the same for anyone and everyone who got, got.

I haven't kept up with all the pages. But am I reading this right, PayPal is STILL giving customers a hard time with there refunds against Zadeh???
The moment Zadeh dissolved, I immediately called my credit card company and they gave me temp credit and said if no response from merchant within 90 days, its legit mine. I am relieved that this is all behind me and I hope the same for anyone and everyone who got, got.
rookies, always go through the credit card company and not Paypal, of course paypal is going to give you a hard time smfh

Back
Top Bottom