⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all fax though...
and trophies talk.
giphy.gif

Serious question - how much would you expect to pay for VVD/Keita/Auba? I feel like we'd see that trickle down of Soton/RB/BVB holding out for even more money knowing 'Pool got the the big money for Coutinho.

The Coutinho deal could be a comeup, I just see those three as a tall task to get when Soton hasn't been willing to sell VVD for nearly €60M, Keita for €80M, and I've gotta think Auba would cost upwards of €90M in today's striker market?
We had the Money for 2/3 of the players listed before the Coutinho deal. Aubumayeng was rated at 90 mil when he had suitors, but now that interest has died down, he could be had for 50-60. Last I checked, AC was offering 60. It could be done. Southampton is just being idiots about the situation as if they don't already have a replacement and RB wants to actually win the bundesliga as opposed to settling for second like their counter parts which is why they don't want to sell.

Anyone catch Isak of Dortmund score 4 goals in a friendly?

Turns 18 next month

Can someone pls snatch this kid up?

PSG have no business going after him right now.

Would rather see someone brought in defensively.

Unless someone else up front is leaving? Rumors circling around Lucas (I hope not)

Shout out to PSG. Man's said "Laca who ? We only bangs with Mbappe over here". I don't see Lucas leaving unless Neymar gives the nod.

Barcelona are ready to offer cash + André Gomes in a bid to sign Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool. (Source: Mundo Deportivo)

No way am I taking that deal if I'm pool, give me the full 100+ or throw in Alena in the deal

Shout out to PSG. Man's said "Laca who ? We only bangs with Mbappe over here". I don't see Lucas leaving unless Neymar gives the nod.

That's what I was thinking. I don't see any Brazilian players leaving this summer now that their boy just came in.

Mbappe would be crazy, I wouldn't be mad if it happened, but I can't handle another 2 weeks of PSG rumors after Neymar came through and crushed the buildings.

Lucas was rumored to be a Roma target. Luckily that rumor died out because I still want Mahrez

I think he will come good now that Neymar's is around.

Dude is still only 24. His hairline has gone to trash, but his future is brighter than his lineup.

Need Gomez to be included in that deal just for the lolz..

Tho I rate VVD, naby or Obama are the deals that would worry me the most.

Don't know how I feel about the bale situation. We all know what happened last time united bought a Madrid player that didn't really wanna leave

bale gotta be cheap af otherwise it's a terrible move.
man can't stay healthy...playing in the premier league will not help

and there has to be better talent then bale out there for united.
i honestly think people don't want to play for mou anymore

Need Gomez to be included in that deal just for the lolz..

Tho I rate VVD, naby or Obama are the deals that would worry me the most.

Don't know how I feel about the bale situation. We all know what happened last time united bought a Madrid player that didn't really wanna leave

I don't see them getting Auba. Dude will be at least €85M, Dortmund have no reason to sell him right now. I think VVD has to be their best potential pickup, that backline needs reinforcements. Their attack is already solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom