⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i thought he was older based on his hairline too

Bruh

hi-res-163393609-lucas-moura-of-psg-looks-on-prior-to-the-round-of-16_crop_north.jpg

To

lucas-moura.jpg

At 24 :smh: :lol:

bale gotta be cheap af otherwise it's a terrible move.
man can't stay healthy...playing in the premier league will not help

and there has to be better talent then bale out there for united.
i honestly think people don't want to play for mou anymore

Who has rejected us due to mou? Lukaku, pogba, etc have all agreed to play under him. Lukaku, having already dealt with him before. Had it not been for a transfer ban griezman would probably be playing under him. Regardless of ones opinion of him, mourinho still is a results manager.

Also with bale, it's an interesting situation. I would argue that his injury record hasn't been as bad as RVP, and he worked out good for us. Think it's important that united make sure he has enough time to fully recover from any injuries he's still carrying. We need to remove the pressure he has to return so quickly from injuries, ensure he takes him time Can see it going either way

Don't spuds have first refusal on bale? Imagine, if the reason they have been so quiet in the market is because they plan to bring him back? Would be crazy

the difference between rvp and bale though is that bale's game is based on his speed.
he's not nearly as skillful on the ball as rvp was.

as for mou maybe it's just a perception thing but you don't have players mentioning mou as an inspiration to play with...with pep it's the opposite.

Literally each player that's joined under him so far has mentioned him as the main reason for coming so that's not really accurate,granted it's become kind of a clicheed saying that everyone says after signing somewhere :lol:

I'd take Bale for 100m+ in a heartbeat if it was late Spurs/early Madrid Bale when he could still be a force and wasn't getting hurt every other month. Don't know how much you can trust him to stay healthy right now...

In terms of other options,not many available options match up to dudes talent and potential and the one Mou was supposedly after, Perisic, has been made off limit by his club

Literally each player that's joined under him so far has mentioned him as the main reason for coming so that's not really accurate,granted it's become kind of a clicheed saying that everyone says after signing somewhere :lol:

I'd take Bale for 100m+ in a heartbeat if it was late Spurs/early Madrid Bale when he could still be a force and wasn't getting hurt every other month. Don't know how much you can trust him to stay healthy right now...

In terms of other options,not many available options match up to dudes talent and potential and the one Mou was supposedly after, Perisic, has been made off limit by his club

Bruh

hi-res-163393609-lucas-moura-of-psg-looks-on-prior-to-the-round-of-16_crop_north.jpg

To

lucas-moura.jpg

At 24 :smh: :lol:

Dude needs to get in contact with Conte's doctor bro...

composite-conte-v2.jpg

I know as fans, it's harder for us to care about the off-the-field worth of a player, but imo Bale fits the Manchester United brand way too well, and the gaffer himself is keen on acquiring him too. To the point he's stirring up stuff in the media and directly on camera with the player. I'm gunna assume Mou has a brighter mind for the game than any of us do, and he's also THAT persistent on trying to acquire him :lol:

So if it's presumably great for the brand of MU, Mou wants him badly, and Zizou doesn't think there's any way to keep everyone happy without Bale moving, I think it's a pretty damn perfect storm for something to happen.

How is Lucas looking like Wazza from a few years ago already?

Thought P$G would be as low stress a spot/sotuation as there can be

Part of me though it was just Mou getting started on his mind games for tomorrow but another part found it peculiar that dude commented on another teams players situation after making a point to say he won't do that in the past. That plus him joking around woth Bale about buying him a few weeks back before the friendly and there's definitely more to this than the regular transfer rumor but all signs have pointed to Bale himself wanting to stay in Madrid. Don't know if Zizou would force him out unless Mbappe's arrival brings on some serious selection headaches.

Imo,it's either now or never because everything's in place for a move right now.

All these clubs better be charging Barca that Neymar tax.

I don't think Dele Alli has Barca DNA. Have they ever even signed an English player before?

Coutinho gone for sure though.

Chelsea gonna be a wreck with that roster. Between CL, PL, and FA Cup they gonna be in a tough spot with any injuries.

Those italians must fear the drab English weather. Who's the most successful Italian to ever play in the EPL? Plus they probably love that home cooking.

Oh and

GOOOOOOOOOONERS

^

Yup

Main one I can think of that folks know is Gary Lineker

GettyImages-943614.jpg

Mark Hughes as well but it feels like it's been decades since the last Brit born Barca player

Conte's definitely gonna have pains and possible hair loss with that roster size with all the footy they'll be playing this season...

Been hearing the same names linked to Liverpool all summer yet here we are, one week away from the start of the season with only two signings (one of which is a youth prospect).

Oh and we might lose our best player too.

Get your goddamn **** together Liverpool.

All these clubs better be charging Barca that Neymar tax.

I don't think Dele Alli has Barca DNA. Have they ever even signed an English player before?

Coutinho gone for sure though.

Chelsea gonna be a wreck with that roster. Between CL, PL, and FA Cup they gonna be in a tough spot with any injuries.

Those italians must fear the drab English weather. Who's the most successful Italian to ever play in the EPL? Plus they probably love that home cooking.

Oh and

GOOOOOOOOOONERS
Santi :emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

FC Barcelona - Chapecoense

51728913.jpg

51729033.jpg

messi is gonna eat this season playing in the middle.

Is he playing further back? Or right behind suarez?

Neymar leaving opens up opportunity for my boy Denis "Mr steal yo ankles" Suarez to develop

40082365.jpg

Its time. I want to see him shine. Is Munir permanently gone? Or was he just on loan?

messi playing all over the place. deep and just behind suarez.

dennis suarez isn't a winger though. he's a cm but still needs time to develop.
his raw talent is there and his ability to keep the ball is barca quality but he's not decisive enough.
i think he was held back in lucho's tactics because the midfielders weren't really allowed to express themselves.
neymar or messi were immediately given the ball.

deolefeu for 12 mill was a great move.
no clue where munir is going.

Really surprised Barca aren't going after Iñaki. Especially with their current coach.

as a Chelsea fan i will say we won't win anything this season.

I'm not sure where Denis plays. Iñaki can be both RW and LW. Either give Denis a shot and have Iñaki as back up. Or get a star signing to fill the void and have both Denis and Iñaki compete for backup.

Plus Iñaki should be around 25-35 mil.
I'm sure Bilbao will ask for more but even at 40-45, that would be a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom