⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait - this ronaldo to juventus transfer might be legit? que?

It's the annual 'will he or won't he leave' saga that rears its ugly head every summer and usually ends with him getting a pay raise at Real.

In the past it's been either United or P$G who get linked to moves for him but this year's rumors are a little fresher/have an added wrinkle to them by dragging in Juve but I'd be legit shocked if he moved to Italy after beating up on them in the CL all these years :lol:

Seirously how good is Courtois? (Fee aside)

Whenever I see him he looks like he’s on shaky spaghetti legs that are about to get megged for a goal. Even yesterday had that fumble.

Courtois was a better keeper four years ago than now. He often loses his focus and motivation. It's because of his distraction of wanting to reunion with his kids in Madrid

He's usually good at holding onto ball and set pieces. His ability of save is mediocre

He's a free man next summer and everyone knows he wants to go back to his family in Madrid. Considering Navas still has 1-2 years of good form left and this Lunin kid coming up, I'd say that is a generous offer. Take it or leave it!

38 mill euro for him sounds right but Courtois's market value will become much higher when he plays for a Madrid team. He'll return to the old Courtois we saw four years ago. Being closer to his kids gives him the strength to play games

To be honest, screw what Courtois wants. Chelsea will hold on him until they find a better replacement

It's the annual 'will he or won't he leave' saga that rears its ugly head every summer and usually ends with him getting a pay raise at Real.

In the past it's been either United or P$G who get linked to moves for him but this year's rumors are a little fresher/have an added wrinkle to them by dragging in Juve but I'd be legit shocked if he moved to Italy after beating up on them in the CL all these years :lol:

figured as much - it just threw me off when espn fc started tweeting how juventus was ready to accept a 100M offer

Sweden have impressed the hell out of me,they've really been playing hard all tourney long and have given everyone a tough match.

They've definitely showed that they belong and that eliminating Italy was no fluke...

KsLDarB.gif

Ozil #10 is dope.

Arsenal will be an interesting watch next season. Does Mkhi take #11 now?

Hopefully he not being rushed back, wouldnt want him to risk the rest of his career potentially making a injury worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom