⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Rash and Tone step it up, we ain't winning ****. I do hope Zlatan comes back. Can you imagine Zlatan and Lukaku up top?! :sick:

I feel the same way. I've been calling for a class LW all window. I just don't have faith in either Rashford or Tone, based on what I've seen.

They've both had opportunities to take hold of the winger positions and both have been sporadic to say the least.

City's new facilities are nice as hell.

That changing room might be the best in sports, period imo

Brazil squad for upcoming qualifiers
DG4KYDfXoAABc_T.jpg

Welp

My rankings were based on current squads btw,I'd def put 'Pool higher up if they got some more signings,on defense especially.

if mbappe goes to PSG, ligue one is basically a diet bundesliga.

also, i think mbappe doesn't go to madrid because you can't be fighting for time when the world cup is coming up.
actually hope PSG gets mbappe...that will double the price for madrid if they ever get him.

if dembele comes to barca he will be starting for france in the world cup

Last edited:
If PSG drops a hunnid million on Oblak it's a wrap. Squad would have to be instant CL final favorites (still hard to put them over Real at this point)

I want to see RM and Barca CL final so bad.

But not as much as I want to see a PSG final

Fam... the official celebrating tho :rofl:

Mbappé asked for €12M net from Madrid because PSG offered it. Madrid backed out and said "Congratulations and good luck in Paris" [OndaCero]

Every other story contradicts each other

Bayern has tier 1 talent, but have been washed in every cl exit recently

Conte is worried about having a small squad, they got like 300 players on loan, you're gonna tell me some of them can't be squad players? Idgi

Conte is worried about having a small squad, they got like 300 players on loan, you're gonna tell me some of them can't be squad players? Idgi

The problem is that loaned players aren't even Conte's. Most players are on two-year loans. I am not sure if Conte actually met 'em

Conte tried his best to convince Cuadrado and Matic to stay

RM is very strict with their wage structure, with respect to things like seniority and not bringing in a single player that can disrupt their model and lead to everyone else making demands for increases. it's part of their culture of putting football over money, and helps them to get the best players despite having no oligarch or in this case country sitting on oil backing them.

Agree can't see united going from 6th to 1st either, BUT Chelsea went from 9th to first so anything is possible.

I agree whole heartedly that aside from matic united hasn't really improved on last season.. really just stayed status quo. Think a lot of our season relies on mkhi, martial and rashy really coming into their own. Also no more excuses for pogba, got the defensive cover and had a full preseason.

This season has so many stories and should make for some really entertaining stuff. Really looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom