⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've probably said that I wish injury on a player once before. If I did I would like to retract my statement.

Playing soccer myself and getting injuries I know how hard that come back can be.

Icardi is a scumbag, but it's not his fault. The blame should be put on the sloot. She's the real enemy.
Geoff Cameron

I swear there's less PL teams that dude hasn't managed than ones he has at this point :rofl:

Spent all that damn money for Big Sam Allardyce to be their saviour :lol::lol::sick::sick:

Since we wishing injury on players...

Midas as well...

The only athelete that deserves their legs broken are Durant/Draymond/Steph.

One of the three will do.

:smh::smh::smh:

Bants is one thing but y’all really wishing injuries on people, much less people you’ve never even met. Some of y’all have some personal issues.

Actually making Tom and I agree on something for once.

:smh::smh::smh:

Bants is one thing but y’all really wishing injuries on people, much less people you’ve never even met. Some of y’all have some personal issues.

Actually making Tom and I agree on something for once.

You and Tom are the same person.

lmao at being soft cause you don't wish injury on someone. btw that aint the first time youve wished injury upon players, you've said it before about a guy just cause he wasn't a good player or some real minor ****. I forget who it was but everybody called you out on it cause you said you hope he tears both his ACLs smh

speaking of injuries :frown:
damn...he hasn't been the same since he left Dortmund for Bayern

Playboi Icardi lol
I laughed at that too....Carti is trash by the way

Wishing injury on a player is just foul. If you've ever broken your limbs, torn a ligament, had surgeries, ... you know agonizing that is.

would be hilarious to see a back pairing of ramos and luiz
i think he can still play though

Mou's going with a back 3 today it seems

IMG_20171128_140955.jpg

Word especially with a tough run of games coming up but Watford under Silva are off to a flying start to the season,dudes are gonna be real tough to beat.

I hate what NBC has done by trying to force people to buy NBC Gold. SMH. Just greedy on their part.
Its greedy AF but they deserve it. They do the BPL broadcast and coverage justice. I ended doing it just so I can stream any match anytime I want. Its only $50 compared to NFL Redzone and NBA League pass which can run you hundreds of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom