🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

and I’m so sick of the “ almost beat the Saints “ narrative in 18. We didn’t score a point after the 1st

Doug has been largely mediocre since Reich left and has benefited from a terrible division.

your boy wentz was the worse qb this year bro... amd the coach let him still be starter after leading then nfl in every bad catagory . lol soon as he was benched the offense looked like it had life now he wants a trade ... please get him out of here i rather be bad with a cheap qb then an expensive one

So point to the record for Doug but not for Wentz ? :lol:

I want them all gone Wentz because i can admit he’s never going to succeed here and because Doug and Howie will both be gone come this time next season

so hows does the coach do better when wentx is benched.... 11-3 or something like this lol

no one is saying that foles crap... just rebuilt with out wentz thats it.. hopefukky howie is fired or looses some of his power . the jim ks gone thank god! now all we need is howie to be fired ir loose power and wentz to be traded and movie foward with doug and a rebuilt

The offense still sucks with hurts :rofl:

Wentz has to go because he can bring back legitimate value to help rebuild. This team needs not only young talent but CHEAP young talent

Wentz was bad this year. Foles was for multiple years. Bad in 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019 and 2020. What does that say about him

The offense still sucks with hurts :rofl:

Wentz has to go because he can bring back legitimate value to help rebuild. This team needs not only young talent but CHEAP young talent

Wentz was bad this year. Foles was for multiple years. Bad in 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019 and 2020. What does that say about him

they put up more points with hurts then with wentz 😭😭😭😭

Jefferson can end this game with the most receiving yards by a rookie in NFL history for their first season. Don't wanna hear none of that "he wouldn't do that here" nonsense like dude plays for the Greatest Show on Turf with Pat Mahomes at QB. He plays for a subpar QB on a team that might finish the season with 6 wins.

Until Reagor gives anyone a reason to say he will be as productive as Jefferson, think it's safe to say Howie made the wrong WR pick back to back drafts.

no one is saying that foles crap... just rebuilt with out wentz thats it
And that’s what every single one of us is saying :rofl:

What you’re failing to realize is that we also need to rebuild with a new FO and coaching staff. This **** ain’t all on Wentz; Doug while a great leader of men is a mediocre coach and play caller, has just now decided to build a new offense to fix your supposed franchise QB 2 years after it was evident it needed to be refreshed. The same issues on offense with Wentz, we are seeing with Hurts while dumbing down plays AND using plays that showcase Hurts strengths. The offense hasn’t scored more than 10 pts in 90 2nd half minutes with the QB that’s supposed to fix all the problems. That’s all coaching my dude

Howie, I don’t feel like explaining again why he needs to be gone

Jefferson can end this game with the most receiving yards by a rookie in NFL history for their first season. Don't wanna hear none of that "he wouldn't do that here" nonsense like dude plays for the Greatest Show on Turf with Pat Mahomes at QB. He plays for a subpar QB on a team that might finish the season with 6 wins.

Until Reagor gives anyone a reason to say he will be as productive as Jefferson, think it's safe to say Howie made the wrong WR pick back to back drafts.

I’m fine with that

I’m still mad we didn’t offer our 2nd to move up and grab Lamb

it would take a novel to write out how **** Howie has been

Most points the team has scored with Hurts in the world beating Doug Pederson offense - 26. 20 coming in the first half

Most points the team has scored with garbage *** Wentz playing without Reag, Goedert, DeSean with Jamon Brown, Sua Opeta and Peters on the line with only one WR in Fulgham - 29. A game where Hightower dropped 2 tuddies and Nate Gerry covered a WR inexplicably lol

91857928-99B3-4964-B74A-9326C65649C0.jpeg

Look at this ****

What we not bout to do is have revisionist history takes when it’s clear as day what the problems are lol

Hurts still QB1 if the reports of Howie/Doug staying and Wentz wanting out. I just don’t trust the team to do anything right as long as those 2 still with the team

could go back to multiple draft classes like this
2017 the most egregious imo but since we won the SB it’s lost in the shuffle. Every player from that draft won’t be on the roster after 4 years.

Barnett not getting resigned
Sid *sigh*
Sul
Hollins
Pump
Gibson

no one is revising anything ... wentz sucks and in the nfl if the qb sucks your team sucks end of it

Literally go back the last 10 drafts and look at how many times we actually hit on guys

no one is revising anything ... wentz sucks and in the nfl if the qb sucks your team sucks end of it
Peyton Manning sucked in 2015 and the Broncos still won the SB
Blake Bortles was the worst starting QB in the 2017 playoffs yet was one drive away from the SB

You can still win if your QB sucks. This team won’t win because the WHOLE TEAM sucks

Back
Top Bottom