🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The media will embrace the "Tank for Tua" or "Tank for Lawrence" narratives for seasons at a time, but the Eagles do it for a game and the integrity of the NFL ceases to exist :lol:.
Not even for a game. It was a quarter. WFT wasn’t doing anything to win the damn game.

I’d be fine with Malik staying. Yea he didn’t live up to the 3/30 contract but he was still productive when healthy.

Anything under 4 mil per is fine with me

It's crazy the giants had a bunch of wins against terrible teams and the WFT beats the Steelers and suddenly the media is saying they're in position to take over the division the next few years and we were one non tank game away from being .5 games out of first to end the season and the media was acting like we were the worst team by a mile

The media will embrace the "Tank for Tua" or "Tank for Lawrence" narratives for seasons at a time, but the Eagles do it for a game and the integrity of the NFL ceases to exist :lol:.

not going lie.. i'd rather it be that than the preplanned wentz stuff

but something was coming, no matter what

Devonta probably won't play in the senior bowl right? There is a possibility this coaching staff will be there....
We are the coaching staff. That’s how Adrian Killings ended up on the roster when we were the staff for the East West game

It's crazy the giants had a bunch of wins against terrible teams and the WFT beats the Steelers and suddenly the media is saying they're in position to take over the division the next few years and we were one non tank game away from being .5 games out of first to end the season and the media was acting like we were the worst team by a mile

They have a solid Defense but they are overhyping that Dline like crazy. chase is legit and Sweat is prob going to be a star but they acting like they the best of all time already :lol:

The longer they keep Alex Smith starting the better

Greeny is actually a decent analyst. I'm pretty sure the producers just give him **** to regurgitate and he says it. I've seen him ride for the Eagles especially early when we sucked and he still said he had faith they'd turn it around. Rex Ryan is the same. Dude will say a team is turning their season around for winning back to back and going 3-7 but then a team will lose back to back and be 9-4 and he'll say they're horrible

former patriots coach talking about disrespect for the game

1609814614823.gif

This is good and I agree with him, I’d play dude at SAM if we drafted him

then we let alex and edwards battle it out for MIKE

and hopefully devion can be the WILL

Singleton has a nose for the ball which is always a good thing. He needs to be better in coverage

Back
Top Bottom