🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

86160647-1D63-45B3-BC0C-EC0468FA5927.png

I'd take a shot at Waddle if he's available late 1st or early 2nd. I know we have a ton of holes on defense but if you can draft one of the top 2 WRs early 1st and then double down and grab Waddle that can jump start this terrible offense overnight.

I'd take a shot at Waddle if he's available late 1st or early 2nd. I know we have a ton of holes on defense but if you can draft one of the top 2 WRs early 1st and then double down and grab Waddle that can jump start this terrible offense overnight.

if waddle is anywhere near our 2nd, we gotta make a move

i mean i'd be down to draft chase or devonta.. and still draft toney or rondale moore and maybe bateman

depending on where guys fall wouldnt be mad at all drafting 2 WRs.. i mean we still play a ton of 11.. it's just like drafting or keeping TEs even though we had ertz, we play enough 12 to justify it

Last edited:
i mean i saw it reported doug was looking at getting dude snaps before the game

and couple players who actually played and normally played said they expected it

Hurts was hitting on a blistering 7/20 for 77 and a catch to the other team

Man was buns. It ain’t like we was subbing out a guy on pass for 400 yards and 4 tuddies. People just mad Suds stunk up the joint because if he was anywhere near what hurts was (which was still abysmal), this wouldn’t matter. Doug HIMSELF said Suds would play

But on Miles point, he has no room to talk when you routinely drop passes out the backfield and fumbling because you decided to not wear gloves in the rain :smh:

I don't get how purposely making trash decisions for an entire 16 games to ensure you get a #1 pick is okay but to purposely make bad decisions at the end of one game is "nO iNtEgRitY." Confusing

Yeah dudes talking about pride when they won 4 games before Sunday is hilarious. They're acting like they had 13 wins fighting for a 1 seed. You sucked all year. If beating the miserable WFT makes you have pride after choking away games all season, I'm ok if you're not here next season.

Yeah dudes talking about pride when they won 4 games before Sunday is hilarious. They're acting like they had 13 wins fighting for a 1 seed. You sucked all year. If beating the miserable WFT makes you have pride after choking away games all season, I'm ok if you're not here next season.

that dude Kvon have yet to have an impact once he sees the field, all he does is tweet.

but I think the issue was some of these dudes were looking to pad stats or they were close to a bonus.at the end of the day ,the team did what was best for them .

Notice it’s the young guys talking about pride and **** and the leaders and vets ie Fletch, BG, Slay, Kelce ain’t saying a word lol

There’s a lockerroom divide between Carson and Hurts. The younger guys ride with Hurts. The older guys sans Alshon and including Fulgham ride with Wentz

don’t even know at this point. Both can’t stay. Not mad at it being Carson. Would actually prefer Carson because that’s my guy. But you can’t keep Carson and run it back with the same coaching stuff.

Notice it’s the young guys talking about pride and **** and the leaders and vets ie Fletch, BG, Slay, Kelce ain’t saying a word lol

There’s a lockerroom divide between Carson and Hurts. The younger guys ride with Hurts. The older guys sans Alshon and including Fulgham ride with Wentz

Alshon definitely riding with Hurts , I think dude was the one leaking stuff in the past , jack up teeth having ahh . Anyways the whole QB factory situation iS Howie’s doing !

Alshon definitely riding with Hurts , I think dude was the one leaking stuff in the past , jack up teeth having ahh . Anyways the whole QB factory situation iS Howie’s doing !
Fulgham is the only young guy who rides with Carson because he wouldn’t be in the league without him

On that note, Carson doesn’t trust these guys if at all. He’s gonna give dudes chances and if they don’t produce, he’s gonna not throw their way. Kept throwing deep to Hightower and he never produced, JJAW sucks, Ward can only run 3 routes.

**** Rod produced and got targets, Fulgham produced and got targets. DeSean when healthy produced and got targets

it's the offseason....
But honestly the team needs to decide sooner rather than later on the decisions to make. Carson might be willing to stay AND restructure if Doug gets canned or make major changes and if Howie is gone

Maybe Carson might give input on the roster and tell them which bum to yeet off the roster

Back
Top Bottom