🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Don’t know the cap stuff, since I haven’t looked it up and don’t care til soemthing actually happens

but saw thsi

I think he stays as well. We run a rotation anyways. Not exactly chomping at the bit to trade him but not willing to take the cap hit for a meh pick.

I assume this is his last year unless he takes a huge pay cut

but depends on our cap situation.. would like a 2nd but wonder if 3rd gets it done

Seamalu has to be trade bait right ?

We lowkey got a logjam at guard.. Dickerson got one spot locked up but i would be fine with anyone of Driscoll Seamalu or Herbig starting

Eagles will make a huge play. But with every report now coming out that there’s a robust market, I wonder if he’s waive his no trade for Philly. A lot has changed since last year

I’d still rather roll with hurts and if he doesn’t work out, use all that draft capital you would use on Deshaun and go all in on Bryce Young/CJ Stroud

If I had to take a guess on the eagles compensation for Watson:

2022 Pick 15
2022 Pick 19
2023 1st Rounder
Future 2nd or 3rd
Andre Dillard
Fletcher Cox??

Russ reset the QB Trade market and I don’t think this whole thing tarnishes his trade value one bit. It’s going to take a lot and unfortunately, I think the eagles will do it

I have a hard time believing Lurie is signing off on this ..outside of Vick we really don’t sign players like this ..and obviously this is a million times worse

Hard pass for me. All that itll take to get him :sick: . We not in desperation mode. Hold on to them picks mayne (unless you want to move 1 for a 1st next year)

Thank God for the no trade clause.

Man Wentz a
Eagles will make a huge play. But with every report now coming out that there’s a robust market, I wonder if he’s waive his no trade for Philly. A lot has changed since last year

I’d still rather roll with hurts and if he doesn’t work out, use all that draft capital you would use on Deshaun and go all in on Bryce Young/CJ Stroud

I’m biased but watch out for TVD from Miami ..if he takes off the way i think he’s going high

Bryce got all the tools but he tiny as hell.

Hard pass for me. All that itll take to get him :sick: . We not in desperation mode. Hold on to them picks mayne (unless you want to move 1 for a 1st next year)

Thank God for the no trade clause.
From a purely compensation standpoint. He’s worth it.

Deshaun Watson, the football player, would do more for your team than any defensive player you would you use them on

I disagree for the same reasons as Russ. If you desperate or a qb away then sure but otherwise Im not with it. We talking about 3 or 4 1st round defensive players that could be franchise altering.

But thats just my philosophy/ thinking regarding it.

Back
Top Bottom