🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Think they learned their lesson with how they handled Wentz. They can’t do Hurts dirty like that man

Don’t think they’ll be able to outbid Carolina

I think they can.. the question is if you want to

Hell I still don’t get how Washington was prepared to offer 3 1sts for Russ and then turn to wentz

Reportedly, Russ wouldnt waive his no trade clause for washington or philly.

I tend to believe its the exact same for watson. They didnt want to draft a qb and panicked

Dunno if I’m spending that much on an often injured WR for a run heavy offense.

Ridley was the guy man smh

still need threats even with current system and guys who can take advantage of the opportunities created

we’re still throwing 30 times per.. my preference is Jameson Williams.. then we have him smith, quez and Dallas out there.. hard to have a repeat of the giants or bucs games when you gotta account for all that on top of the run game

still need threats even with current system and guys who can take advantage of the opportunities created

we’re still throwing 30 times per.. my preference is Jameson Williams.. then we have him smith, quez and Dallas out there.. hard to have a repeat of the giants or bucs games when you gotta account for all that on top of the run game
I agree. I just don’t see Howie spending big in free agency, especially for a guy like Chark. If it’s a big name reciever, I would expect juju

BGN did their free agency pod. Their prediction is Zach Pascal, Christian Kirk or Juju at receiver. They think they will spend big on defensive line or safety

I wouldn’t be mad at Juju or someone like AJ Green

Smith
Juju/Green
Quez
2nd round WR - Pickens/Metchie/Justin Ross

All of a sudden we got some capable Wrs along with Goedert and our passing catching backs

Last edited:
Juju would fit pretty well with this squad. I know his antics are annoying but he’s a solid football player that knows how to play the position, he’ll block hard for you on running downs, and would give another target for hurts in the intermediate area of the field (let’s hope he uses the middle of the field more next season too)

If they draft a WR in the first I’d take Burks or either of the Ohio st guys.

Don’t think we need a traditional X in today’s league

better to have multiple guys who can all play different wr spots

Don’t think we need a traditional X in today’s league

better to have multiple guys who can all play different wr spots
I mean, somewhat true. But we need a more big body receiver who can make contested catches and get YAC. Really want Burks, dude can just be a weapon

Not even gonna get worked up about anything this off-season. The only news that'll excite me is if we can get kelly green alt uni's or not.

Back
Top Bottom