🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Avery had success later in the year in a similar role and reddick is him on steroids. Should be no issues.

Reddick last year had 47 pressures and 11 sacks, and in 2020 he had 34 and 12.5 sacks.

Not sure how i feel about it tbh mostly because he’s tiny :lol:

I do remember him cooking Mailata during that panthers game tho

He adds speed and athleticism to the defense tho which we desperately need …now go get more in the draft

Not sure how i feel about it tbh mostly because he’s tiny :lol:

I do remember him cooking Mailata during that panthers game tho

He adds speed and athleticism to the defense tho which we desperately need …now go get more in the draft
Yep, this takes pressure off in the draft. I fully expect us to draft a DL in the first, but now Howie has more flexibility and can go BPA if necessary

We signing a LB?
Doubt it. They’re really not going to overpay in free agency, especially with the draft capital we have.

This is exactly what my thinking was yesterday.

Go get blue chip, foundational talent. Screw “need”. I think this makes it more likely we draft a reciever and LB. Although I still think we go edge in the first at the end of the day

Burks is the better straight up prospect. But Wonder if Jameson drops to the 1st round/2nd round. If so, sign me up

you think so?

i got Jameson easily as the best WR.. dude has that desean easy speed, plus his abilities on special teams just shows him as a team guy who isn’t just straight line fast

i like burks but it’s way too easy for me to see how jameson will translate to the league

I would’ve done that Chark deal. But i imagine he was hesitating with the amount of looks he would’ve gotten in our O ..seems like he wanted a prove it year

you think so?

i got Jameson easily as the best WR.. dude has that desean easy speed, plus his abilities on special teams just shows him as a team guy who isn’t just straight line fast

i like burks but it’s way too easy for me to see how jameson will translate to the league
Jameson has the high floor, Burks has the higher ceiling imo.

Jameson can be used all over but Burks can be a bully (biggest comp is Deebo).

I think that Jameson is a better pure reciever but Burks can be a weapon. I give the edge to Burks but I LOVE Jameson. I’d be ecstatic with him but I don’t see the eagles doing it for him

Back
Top Bottom