🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Hamilton or stingley will be ours.

Stingley more likely
Zero chance on Hamilton. People calling him the best player in the draft. Hell go early and we’re not going to trade up to get him

Stingley is still a possibility

Assuming we trade for or sign a WR ..If I’m Howie I’m going defense exclusively until maybe the 5-6th round when i would then possibly consider inside OL or backup RB.

We need 2 corners a Safety and DE that need to be able to possibly consider contribe year 1

Howie extended.

Unpopular opinion but its deserved.
-Trading away your franchise QB and making the playoffs next year
-yielding a 1st rounder for him when he’s most likely seen his last days as a starter in this league
-trading back in the draft to yield an additional first rounder when you knew Chase and Pitts were going to be off the board (his connections and relationships around the league are important)
-trading back up to get your WR1
-drafting a potential cornerstone piece in Dickerson and a future starter in Milton Williams
-having a very quick rebuild/retool and you don’t even have a franchise QB yet. One of the quickest I’ve seen in recent memory

BUT I understand that a lot of these things are undoing his past F ups:lol: hes one of the best GMs in the league when he’s not galaxy braining himself

He’s a cap wizard yes. Just gotta be better at player evaluation and I’ll attempt to forgive him

well he finally started drafting alabama players

sooo that's an improvement

once we get over our over drafting big 12 or pac 12 players we'll be gucci

Back
Top Bottom