🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

:lol: @ thinking Worst Behavior shouldn't have even made the album.

Da hell outta here. That's one of my favorite tracks on the whole record. :smokin

Cant stop playing pound cake. my god this beat
eek.gif
mean.gif
Yeah Pound Cake beat is too good. I swear the second beat on Furthest thing should have been its own song. 

nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Worst Behaviour is
eyes.gif

The rest of the album is flames. Definitely see myself listening to this one more than i did Take Care.

Not feeling worst behavior other than the verse, would have been better with another verse

laugh.gif
@ thinking Worst Behavior shouldn't have even made the album.

Da hell outta here. That's one of my favorite tracks on the whole record.
smokin.gif
Seriously. MOTHER _______ NEVER LOVED US!!!!!

Favorite track on the album right now. THEY NEVER USED TO WANT TO HEAR US!!!

Worst Behaviour is
eyes.gif

The rest of the album is flames. Definitely see myself listening to this one more than i did Take Care.

Not feeling worst behavior other than the verse, would have been better with another verse
You guys are tripping right now and IDK why.

Last edited:
^Lol I pointed Kanye's lack of lyrical prowess on Bound the other day. The song is cool but he barely said anything worth mention. A lot of ppl like it cause it reminds them of old Kanye. But its not old Kanye. It's new Kanye.

I'm the biggest Kanye fan, and I'll admit, lyrically he's nothing special.....but I still think he puts out great music. Drake can probably rap better though... Lol. I won't even deny that.

Im going to check the album out when i get home from class

This. So would y'all say less singing more rapping?
Its about the same Ratio that Take Care had.

IDK what "Good singing" is so I dont mind it, I always see people say that he isnt a good singer and I'm just like he sounds good to me and shrug it off.
It's not nearly the same ratio that Take Care had. It's way more rap on this and the production did most of the work for him on this one.

Back
Top Bottom