🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yeezus is trash, MCHG is moldy trash and NWTS recycling bin material.

Excuse My French was the worst though. I had low expectations for him and I've liked some of his tapes but him and Meek Mill have the two worst major label debuts of all time.

Excuse My French was the worst though. I had low expectations for him and I've liked some of his tapes but him and Meek Mill have the two worst major label debuts of all time.
What DO you like? I swear I've never seen you say a positive thing ever :lol:

What DO you like? I swear I've never seen you say a positive thing ever :lol:

Over the last 2-3 years I haven't listened to as much rap. The quality is terrible. Jay should have retired 10 years ago and Kanye is trying too hard to be different. French's album was NOTHING like his mixtape and I like about 5-6 songs on the new Drake. Only rap albums I liked over the last two years is Killer Mike RAP Music, NaS Life is Good, Kendrick Lamar GKMC, Big Boi Vicious LIes, Game Jesus Piece, A$AP Ferg's Trap Lord and Juicy' Stay Trippy. I mostly listen to R&B or older rap now. I also look forward to Pusha T's debut but I don't think it's gonna be good with those features :smh:

What DO you like? I swear I've never seen you say a positive thing ever
laugh.gif
Over the last 2-3 years I haven't listened to as much rap. The quality is terrible. Jay should have retired 10 years ago and Kanye is trying too hard to be different. French's album was NOTHING like his mixtape and I like about 5-6 songs on the new Drake. Only rap albums I liked over the last two years is Killer Mike RAP Music, NaS Life is Good, Kendrick Lamar GKMC, Big Boi Vicious LIes, Game Jesus Piece, A$AP Ferg's Trap Lord and Juicy' Stay Trippy. I mostly listen to R&B or older rap now. I also look forward to Pusha T's debut but I don't think it's gonna be good with those features
mean.gif
yeh, I'm really nervous for pusha's debut...dude needs to cut out with those features.

No idea why this man switched up the second part if come thru, that first part is perfection

I said the same **** a few days ago. Favorite song on the album and he does that to it. :smh: I also don't like the second half of Furthest Thing either.

I like the album but not as much as I thought I would have.

I agree with the lack of thorough replay value.

Many of these tracks seem bland and/or derivative; it sounds like dude was just spinning his wheels on a few songs.

You don't have to believe the hype. We can agree to disagree, but NWTS is not "easily" the best over the past 2 years. Which is better is up for debate but best believe it's not EASILY the best.

No idea why this man switched up the second part if come thru, that first part is perfection
Shouldve made the first half 5 min of dopeness. 2 min 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Cosign.

Kissland is AOTY.

Serious question for AntiDope and anyone else claiming this is the best album of the year...

Do you listen to any hip hop/rap that ISN'T mainstream?

Back
Top Bottom