🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

From Time hook
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Worst Behavior second half
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Someone PM my dude Koudie from Brooklyn with the link or something, i NEED his reaction.
pimp.gif

Last edited:

so it's 15 tracks right ?
nerd.gif
Yup
My disappointments with the lack of tracks were misguided its a long album and with The Motion which is another bonus track and 5 AM In Toronto which I threw on there I am more than satisfied. Its 72 minutes and theres not a lot of pointless beat running I dont think theres room to complain about it.

Last edited:
woah...second half of Furthest Thing 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yo I cannot wait for BigQuint to do a first listen for this album. lmfao Kissland first listen video is comedy 
roll.gif

Last edited:
7 tracks in on my 1st listen and... TML is still my favorite Drake album.  From Time is
pimp.gif
though.  I'm starting to see a Wayne influence on Drake, dude is talking about f****** on every track, just not as vulgar as Wayne...

Great, cohesive sounding album.  Like how an album should be.  

The vibe is incredible.  
I agree but subject matter is non-existent.

As music though this is a great album, I'm not all the way through I'm on the beginning From Time and it's 
smokin.gif

Still I feel that Own It and Started are throwaways, maybe whenever I get back to Own It I can see why it's there but it had virtually no purpose other to ease the transition to the R&B part of the album, it's an ok song. Started might have been placed too early into the album or maybe it should've been a bonus track, either.

that intro is that comeback season. thats the drake i put people on to. i just feel like 40 did his part on this album and drake could have done more. I feel like somethings missing... subject matter and maybe those xo inspired melodies

As music though this is a great album, I'm not all the way through I'm on the beginning From Time and it's :smokin

Still I feel that Own It and Started are throwaways, maybe whenever I get back to Own It I can see why it's there but it had virtually no purpose other to ease the transition to the R&B part of the album, it's an ok song. Started might have been placed too early into the album or maybe it should've been a bonus track, either.

Started doesn't fit to me at all. Don't like it. I feel like since it was such a big record, he HAD to put it on the album. Sonically, it doesn't even fit with the rest of the project IMO. If anything was a throwaway on this, it would be Started.

Great, cohesive sounding album.  Like how an album should be.  

The vibe is incredible.  

As music though this is a great album, I'm not all the way through I'm on the beginning From Time and it's 
smokin.gif

I don't really listen to Drake expecting mind-blowing subject matter though.  Dude is a great rapper--not really a super intricate lyricist though, IMO.  That combined with the production equates to good *** music to vibe to.    

That said, he does touch on some real **** here and there. 

"Started" is too big to deny.

And quite frankly, I still enjoy it (actually hated it at first).

After 1st listen, I thought I heard some filler here and there on this record.

Lets see if it stays that way...

Last edited:
Tuscan leather is flames so far. And I haven't even heard the other songs lol. Preordered anyway to support.

I don't really listen to Drake expecting mind-blowing subject matter though.  Dude is a great rapper--not really a super intricate lyricist though, IMO.  That combined with the production equates to good *** music to vibe to.    

That said, he does touch on some real **** here and there. 

More of the From Time material and even the type of personal verses we've heard with the freestyles are missing from this album

I love Started From The Bottom, it gets me hyped. Its one of those songs that I play when I'm about to do something important and need that motivation.

In regards to the subject matter comments, I knew what we were getting in terms of that from all the articles. He said it himself, hes no longer in a bad state relationship and life wise, so I didnt expect that much dark subject matter but rather a ton of confidence and thats what we have. If I had to compare Drake to someone and how his songs relate to his life, it would be Joe Budden. Dudes wear their hearts on their sleeves and it shows in the music. Lets just hope it doesnt turn into what some of Joe Buddens "fans" say about him and claim that they want dude depressed and strung out for the sake of his music.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom