🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm pretty sure that the original version of "All Me"'s ending leads into "Trophies/Heat of the Moment" featuring his dad.

Pound cake/paris morton music 2>>>>>>
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

**** is too wavy 
mean.gif

I rock with 305. Excellent track in the right setting.

After a few listens: the intro, the joint with jay, and the joint with Jhene are excellent. Too Much is the standout.

Overall, solid project.

After a few listens: the intro, the joint with jay, and the joint with Jhene are excellent. Too Much is the standout.

Overall, solid project.
Yeah, I'd give it a 7/10.  Still disappointed because I was expecting at least an 8/10 the way he's been killing songs.

I think I've settled on my least favorite tracks being Own It, Connect, The Language, and 305 To My City.  Shame because I really like the Connect beat, but not feeling the lyrics...

Alright NT, does the grammy go to GKMC or this? Or better yet, which is better? Though this one will need to take more time to really judge 
Either GKMC or Yeezus is winning the Grammy and people are gonna be sick. (After calling GKMC boring/nerdy/not street, and Yeezus wack.)

This Drake album though... **** sounds like a J. Cole album.  Take that as whatever it means to you, be it good or bad.

Last edited:
how much time is this ***** spendin' on the intro? :pimp:

When that interview said he repeated this through out the song, I expected him to hear him spitting in a wild fast flow in between bars all over it for some reason. Probably would've gotten annoying though, so it's for the best that he just said it like three times in the third verse :lol:

From Time hook :x :pimp:

Worst Behavior second half :x :pimp:

Someone PM my dude Koudie from Brooklyn with the link or something, i NEED his reaction. :pimp:

shouted me out #freshhh :smokin :smokin :smokin just for that... lol

Furthest thing is the only song i've listened to.. its been on replay for an hour lol 15 spins so far lol :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

i'll listen to the rest in its entirety when its officially released :smokin .. or atleast i'll try lol

Last edited:
never really liked any of Drakes albums even though i think he's a stellar artist, but this album is tough...

i guess i understand the "Wu Tang Forever"...anybody catch all the Wu references on the album???

never really liked any of Drakes albums even though i think he's a stellar artist, but this album is tough...

i guess i understand the "Wu Tang Forever"...anybody catch all the Wu references on the album???
Caught several and as big of a fan I am I still didn't catch more than the obvious

I think I've settled on my least favorite tracks being Own It, Connect, The Language, and 305 To My City.  Shame because I really like the Connect beat, but not feeling the lyrics...
If you understand the concept behind the song the point is to like the beat and pay not much attention to the lyrics, though the lyrics will help you understand why.

Yeezus winning the grammy makes me sick, but I agree that GKMC deserves the grammy more than anything. If Own It, 305, and All Me weren't on the album I might say this had a chance but nah

everybody got an opinion but dont you think its a bit much to make a judgment off an album after a few spins. We all been there hated at album at first and those feelings changed. im just saying .

However I will say drake is killing your favorite ARTIST right now bye.

Back
Top Bottom