🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

No one gonna say anything about Kanye doing it tho right

Drake has a pattern of doing this though

If Gucci's album flops and he is back to doing club appearances and dropping random mixtapes will Drake pick up his phone calls?

Ye will at least put the Keefs/King Louie/Desiigner types on his album

:lol: dude asked how to find mugshot 10x in one thread. But nah, son likes to get high and do 120 on the highway listening to hotline bling while finger banging hookers. I'm trynna help him get himself together but when u talk about drake he falls off the boat and obviously relapses

:lol:

Who else has the honor of being on this list?

Just them two because they were held to higher standards.

Both have writers

Channing Tatum = bleached *******

05- racism still alive they just be concealing it
12- racism isn't an issue, classism is

Last edited:
That's the excuse now [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Drake ain't even from this country and he half n half. He ain't deal with no police harassment, he just not responding, we came to terms with that.

Come back when it's the stan slob fest then...

And why wouldn't I be serious? That ***** not busy out here fighting for black people that he can't respond, he wasn't gonna respond in the 1st place. Let's not give him that excuse, he's not gonna respond move on whatever.

Even though you are serious...responding, at the moment, would be in poor taste as it would have to be negativity. You have to know this. The "pop star/corporate guy" whose audience is American isn't about to drop a diss in the middle of this.

That said, I don't think he was about to respond or anything.

He's never spoke about **** in America or black culture before. Grew up with nothing but white people and a Jew mom in Canada. I'm not really interested in hearing him speak about anything. RIP to those two men that were murdered but it's weird to me now he feels like speaking out and ****. Even though some of y'all said he was too busy. Wonder who penned that letter he put on IG?

He's never spoke about **** in America or black culture before. Grew up with nothing but white people and a Jew mom in Canada. I'm not really interested in hearing him speak about anything. RIP to those two men that were murdered but it's weird to me now he feels like speaking out and ****. Even though some of y'all said he was too busy. Wonder who penned that letter he put on IG?
Jesus Christ let that man live. He felt a way about the murders and put out his condolences. Your hate for Drake is so strong that you completely ignored the sentiment w/ the letter and instead chose to focus on his upbringing? As if someone has to live in the ghetto to understand the injustice surrounding those deaths.

I'm not mad that son acknowledged what happened. I wish he was more involved seeing how many people that can't relate buy his music. He could be informing the privileged, majorities that don't really see it as a big deal. Who better to send to get there attention. I just don't like dude using that as a crutch why he didn't respond. If it didn't drop yet he was never going to respond.

Watch it drop tomorrow :nerd:

I wont accept anything less than '___ in New Jersey'

Back
Top Bottom