🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

laugh.gif
 @ the idea that Drake really drinks lean. That ***** is a poser who looks for the photo ops with double cups.

That ***** is a health freak who works out. Anyone who's ever sipped knows you can't stay in the gym and be a lean fiend.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious you call Joe a PAST heroin user. When Drake has a CURRENT "lean" addiction.

The liver breaks down the codeine into morphine. Morphine and Heroin are both Opiods. So your favorite rapper Drake is selling the youth on how cool it is too have a double cup with the lean and sprite . So Drake being a heroin addict from drinking a cool beverage instead of slamming the heroin with a needle is some how more appealing and dare I say cooler??

Joe is telling the youth Yes he was on Dust and other drugs, yes he was a thief. Pretty the lowest you can get. But it wasn't any glorification of any of it.

Lastly,
If you've bagged the best chicks, have a few M's in your bank account. Own a home drive a nice car (material stuff)and your job is to talk about current or past events over a beat or in a studio with your friends and get paid for it. You have everyday freedomm of doing what you want when you want. Especially growing up in Jersey City beating all the odds.

I find that really hard to call that person a "failure".

I'm not defending anyone's drug use but its crazy how he was messing with needles.

He's begging for a response and is being ignored so he's a loser. I used to think dude was cool cause he smashed bad chicks but he was exposed as a clown years ago. Once again who gets punched and vlogs about it?

Last edited:
Maybe he should've acted like it never happened like when diddy... nvm... or when ti man's pulled his meat out and pis.... nvm

Comparing meek mill to joe budden in this current era makes me laugh

Acting like meek mill didn't start the war with drake makes me laugh even harder
Am I comparing the artist, or the actions of the fans?

Drake released two diss songs aimed at Meek. Meek didn't respond for a week and was getting clowned the whole time for not responding.

Joe releases two diss songs aimed at Drake, and Drake stans cop pleas on why he shouldn't respond. Who started this Joe and Drake thing? Joe was relevant enough for subliminals though.

Pusha "started" it with Drake on wax and we got? The same that we got from Wayne.

But Drake disses Puff. So you shouldn't respond to Joe, because he's beneath you, but you dedicate a song to someone who doesn't even rap.
Well put.

drinking lean and being a fiend aren't the same thing.
yes it is. a bottle of red costs more than any other drug i know

don't even talk about act. 98% of act on the market is fake

do not glamorize lean. nothing cool about it

just smoke/eat green. all you need 

yes it is. a bottle of red costs more than any other drug i know

don't even talk about act. 98% of act on the market is fake

do not glamorize lean. nothing cool about it

just smoke/eat green. all you need 

:lol: im not sure you're understanding my sentiment...im not arguing whether its a drug or has addictive capabilities....but you can use a drug without being a fiend for it.

born/raised in houston. plenty of muddy individuals in this city that aren't "fiends"

"Eat green" and nothing wrong with it , i love the trees man but smokers are delusional thinking that the way we are all using will not have a long term effect....i tell my uncle the same thing , ill enjoy a blunt with my friends or out with a female but once youre eating edibles / dabbing , youre a fiend for the green

in before the paper from the blunt is going to kill me but not the green cause our lungs arent getting destroyed by both now it separates the 2 types of smoke

Lol wut.
I can prolly count the times I've smoked in my life prolly slightly over 20 times. I've had edibles maybe 10 times.

Edibles >>>> smoking

I try to only do those on occasions anyways...last time I smoked I was in Toronto for spring break. I just think it's all in moderation, you know?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
im not sure you're understanding my sentiment...im not arguing whether its a drug or has addictive capabilities....but you can use a drug without being a fiend for it.

born/raised in houston. plenty of muddy individuals in this city that aren't "fiends"
I was speaking on Wayne. He is a fiend, but whatever money he has left keeps him from having to do fiend activities
Lol wut.
I can prolly count the times I've smoked in my life prolly slightly over 20 times. I've had edibles maybe 10 times.

Edibles >>>> smoking

I try to only do those on occasions anyways...last time I smoked I was in Toronto for spring break. I just think it's all in moderation, you know?
   Green is widely available, but edibles is a different. be careful cause they will put you on pluto. trust

drinking lean and being a fiend aren't the same thing.... and lol @ "health freak"

i havent been in a drake thread (or hardly any music) in years and i remember why...it feels like a woman's talk show in here :lol:

You clearly hit reply without reading ****.

I was DIRECTLY referring to the dude who said Drake was addicted to lean.

****** be so quick to debate they don't even think first

Back
Top Bottom