🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Half the thread just got inspired to go to some dumb **** hoping to get that coveted follow back

It's a mini NT summit outside Joe crib right now.. WaveZ rusty dirty mike and the boys out there thick in matching 6 God apparel

Lowkey more Drake haters in here than actual fans. Ya'll pretty much talking to each other at this point

I like Views a lot. And I think it's weird that people who don't like it act like nobody *really* likes it.

But coming in here talking about how much I like the album over and over again is kinda stupid. You listen to it, like it and it's part of your life now. People are more likely to be very vocal when they *don't* like something. What I'm about to sit here and go back and forth about some **** I'm enjoying for?

Exactly how I feel, to the letter.

Lowkey more Drake haters in here than actual fans. Ya'll pretty much talking to each other at this point

Lowkey? I'm not sure if it could be much higher-key :lol:

I'm interested but not quite excited by the news of him having another mixtape in the works.

I'd love it if he exhausted his bad punchlines on Views and we get a mixtape full of B+ or better Drake lyrics. That's pretty much all I want from it.

I like Views a lot. And I think it's weird that people who don't like it act like nobody *really* likes it.

But coming in here talking about how much I like the album over and over again is kinda stupid. You listen to it, like it and it's part of your life now. People are more likely to be very vocal when they *don't* like something. What I'm about to sit here and go back and forth about some **** I'm enjoying for?
Makes no sense. There's nothing wrong with people discussing why they like something. If that wasn't the case, this damn site wouldn't exist.

I think it's cause even the stans/fans understand Buddens actions and that those two OVO reps were pretty lame with their stunts and tweets. It's kinda like when the Cavs won this season after being down to the "greatest team in history", Cavs/Lebron haters didn't really have a leg to stand on, just peanut butter in the mouth

The Cavs/GSW logic

Since we're talking quality over results in here (album quality vs sales) lets talk the quality of the series

Lebron lobbied to get Draymond suspended, Curry thrown out of game 6...

Only for game 7, Kyrie to bail him out

Within the final seconds he once again flops, holds his wrist, but is perfectly able to shoot two free throw seconds later.

Therefore, the series was trash no matter the results.

Do you see how this applies to your guys' 'Views' logic?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cavs/GSW logic

Since we're talking quality over results in here (album quality vs sales) lets talk the quality of the series

Lebron lobbied to get Draymond suspended, Curry thrown out of game 6...

Only for game 7, Kyrie to bail him out

Within the final seconds he once again flops, holds his wrist, but is perfectly able to shoot two free throw seconds later.

Therefore, the series was trash no matter the results.

Do you see how this applies to your guys' 'Views' logic?

Let it go

Probably trolling but all that matters at the end is that Cle won, no matter all the shenanigans

Views selling crazy no matter the hate

Results all that people remember
How about the actual quality of the album being a result?

You know, a musicians actual music.

Last edited:
I'm glad he came to his senses and realized that he 'owes' us a mixtape after that pathetic album. Now I see why he was looking so sad on the tower.

Probably trolling but all that matters at the end is that Cle won, no matter all the shenanigans

Views selling crazy no matter the hate

Results all that people remember
How about the actual quality of the album being a result?

You know, a musicians actual music.

GSW won 73, we talking about the quality of their season? Nope, the headline is...Cleveland wins championship

Results

Besides, theres no measuring stick for 'quality'

It's all subjective

Last edited by a moderator:

The hell. This is the music forums thread about nothing. Now it's a finals recap. I come in and see something less related to the topic every time.
Probably gonna see info on Hillarys emails next.

Last edited:
There will always be people who like albums, artists, etc. and people who don't. And there will always be people who are voicing their opinion on the artist, or the song, or whatever. And that's fine, that's what the thread is for. Discussion is built on disagreement.

But if you're one of those who thinks someone is corny, or soft or something just because they like an artist that you don't, then that's some weirdo **** to me. 

Hell, the whole "If You like Drake, you soft / corny" is weird to me to begin with. 

What's interesting to me,

is how Big Drake is as an artist, and yet he can't really get OVO off the ground.

They don't have a single artist who even looks like they are going to come close to going go. Don't have any top 40 hits, no box office stars, no nothing. You would think that wouldn't be the case if they have Drake and the OVO / Apple Machine behind them. 

All those dudes suck. It's not like the G-Unit St. Lunatics days where the one good guy can carry the bums.

Cult Internet followings is as good as its gonna get for those other dudes.

All those dudes suck. It's not like the G-Unit St. Lunatics days where the one good guy can carry the bums.

Cult Internet followings is as good as its gonna get for those other dudes.
But you don't like R&B period, so of course you're going to think that 
ohwell.gif

It's like me saying "I don't like rap at all" and then saying "I don't see it with Kendrick Lamar" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom