09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Naw, I'm asking YOU. How do you know that all them WR's are good?

I mean #@*@, outside of Hankerson and Benji, who produced like that? Who is out there living up to their HS billing?

So how can you say they all are good?

you knew my drift...i should've said they were productive
laugh.gif
....if you need 4 WR you dont recruit just 4...chances are 1 or 2 will end up not being goodenough.....that was my whole argument ..

Supposedly Jackson Jeffcoat tried to go Gator and they told him they didn't have room..

ESPN Radio in Dallas now reporting that Patterson has had no discussions with Tennessee officials and has had no contact with anyone at Tennessee and doesntplan to.

*$+ Ohio St's 1st game this yr vs marshall is gonna be on thursday
sick.gif

Its looking like Mike Adams aint gonna take over that left tackle spot
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Im still trying to figure out how you hAve the NCAA on your !$@ and then you go hire a head coach who the NCAA is already looking at and coach o who is the most shady recruiter in college football history.

That's the biggest %#!@ you USC could give the NCAA

The recruiting wars in socal about to be fun

Because the Bush case is weak. SC already knows what they're facing and it's not much, which is why they are ok with Lane coming on board.

NCAA showed their weakness when they combined Bush/Mayo cases together. To me it means that they couldn't connect SC to Bush and decided to lump it under"lack of institutional control". The sanction will probably involve losing some scholarships over several years, but nothing drastic.

SC already knows what they're facing and it's not much
the NCAA doesnt meet till Febuary/Mach

if they do anything USC has no idea what it is

on chow

-- Money is important to him.

-- He despises Lane Kiffin.

-- He wanted to open up the offense this year but Neuheisel kept it more conservative because the head coach thought UCLA didn't have the quarterback to pull it off. The word is that Chow, next year, will be allowed to open it up more. If, that is, he stays at UCLA.

-- Because of this, Neuheisel and Chow did have some disagreements this season. Also, Chow at times thought Neuheisel could be too hard on the quarterbacks. But, from what I hear, they got past their differences over the course of the season and were pretty harmonious by the end.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

how many appeals does the NCAA approve of because of coachign changes...damn near none. thats where the NCAA sticks it to the student athletes.
them boys are stuck. the advantage of being an EE is huge but this is prolly the lone disadvantage..
THIS is exactly why the NCAA needs to change the rules regarding these types of circumstances. CLK and basically his entire staff bounces a few days after these kids enrolled.

That is complete and utter BS. F'ing with 18 year olds futures and college experiences. It's so damn wrong that these kids are LOCKED IN while the coach(es) who brought them there in the first place can do whateeeveeer they damn well please to do at any given moment.
smh.gif
ok... i know it sucks but first and foremost they're STUDENT athletes.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

commit to the school and not to the coach.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

ESPN Radio in Dallas now reporting that Patterson has had no discussions with Tennessee officials and has had no contact with anyone at Tennessee and doesnt plan to.
Good, lets keep it that way.

So Gunna what's your take on Tennessee as a program now?
Who do you think will get hired, and how long do you think it will take us to recover from this?

Gonna be a Vol in the fall and I cant lie im really disappointed in what has transpired..

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Supposedly Jackson Jeffcoat tried to go Gator and they told him they didn't have room..

Where'd you hear that? Right now we have 3 slots officially possibly 4. One is going to Coxson (silent we are all assuming). That's down to 2.Let's say Chaz is now a Gator lock. We're down to one. Pull out Hicks would be a full class possibly one left. That's assuming no attrition ordecommits (we always lose a couple on NSD). Dorsey may not make it in.

You don't turn down the chance of going Powell, Floyd, Easley, JJ on the DL.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Where'd you hear that? Right now we have 3 slots officially possibly 4. One is going to Coxson (silent we are all assuming). That's down to 2. Let's say Chaz is now a Gator lock. We're down to one. Pull out Hicks would be a full class possibly one left. That's assuming no attrition or decommits (we always lose a couple on NSD). Dorsey may not make it in.

It does appear we turned down JJ, although I don't agree with us doing that... We told him that we're full on the D-Line. I trust Meyeralways, so maybe we have the other spots filled/close to filled.

Originally Posted by rawjs

KingJames23 wrote:

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Where'd you hear that? Right now we have 3 slots officially possibly 4. One is going to Coxson (silent we are all assuming). That's down to 2.
Let's say Chaz is now a Gator lock. We're down to one. Pull out Hicks would be a full class possibly one left. That's assuming no attrition or
decommits (we always lose a couple on NSD). Dorsey may not make it in.

It does appear we turned down JJ, although I don't agree with us doing that... We told him that we're full on the D-Line. I trust Meyer
always, so maybe we have the other spots filled/close to filled.

I trust and love Urban but what the $#%%? D-line is a hard position to project just look at guys like Torrey and John Brown. I do not agree at all.

JJ Easley, Floyd, Powell on the D-line. That's absolutely disgusting.

how on earth do u turn down the #1 prospect in the entire nation??? thats just ridiculous..watch him go to florida state just so he can wreck on Florida

I heard they turned Jeffcoat down too...

tifwiw

laugh.gif
one of the reporters is goin at Lane HARD about Coach O callin players.
Lane standing there lookin like Kane from Menace... "i..i .. i bought the beer at 11 o clock..."

roll.gif

Kiffin's stuttering and denials make me believe that Orgeron did it. Also Kiffin makes it sound like he beat Bama.
Close losses arent gonna cut at SC.

Back
Top Bottom