09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Where are all the Cal fans who called for tedford to be fired? dude does work recruiting and has taken Cal higher than ever before , and these fools want him gone.
Yall dont even get on Keenan Allen's radar without CJT

Originally Posted by rawjs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm glad you remembered. Didn't you make a screen shot?...
laugh.gif
Damn sure did
The jumpsuit I have to return, but the thong is my girlfriend's... It's the only F$U apparel she is approved to wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

We need some more playmakers at RB U. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Nelson told dudes LAST NIGHT he was signing TAMU...
smh.gif
These kids are shameless...
laugh.gif

Same sort of thing happened to us. Casey Turner, a RB from FL, faxed his LOI into Rutgers this morning after telling people last night he was committed to UNC. He even told another recruit they were going to room together in CH.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Getting talent to cal has never been his problem he stiil sucks in game day

If any ucla info come out post it for yo boy away from the computer for now

Anyone hearing anything on Chaz Green... I'm hearing him to announce to the good guys at around 3ish today

I'd like to knock Todd McShay out... We get it Todd, you don't think Urban is going to be there next year. We understood you after the 27th time you said it

Horrible day for Blue
smh.gif

Praying that Dorsey can save this recruiting class..

I'm tierd of all the UM fans who keep looking for reasons to believe this class is so good. Talkin about how all these players are "sleepers" and future stars.. Naahhh, they're 3-stars for a reason, lets not kid ourselves.Hopefully I get proven wrong but I would be suprised if all these 2 and 3 stars save our program. Don't get me wrong, this would be a nasssstttyyy class for the likes of Michigan State or Louisville, but this is Michigan we're talking about.. No 5 stars and our only Rivals100 is #99.. not whats up in Ann Arbor
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

Horrible day for Blue
smh.gif

I'm tierd of all the UM fans who keep looking for reasons to believe this class is so good. Talkin about how all these players are "sleepers" and future stars.. Naahhh, they're 3-stars for a reason, lets not kid ourselves.Hopefully I get proven wrong but I would be suprised if all these 2 and 3 stars save our program. Don't get me wrong, this would be a nasssstttyyy class for the likes of Michigan State or Louisville, but this is Michigan we're talking about.. No 5 stars and our only Rivals100 is #99.. not whats up in Ann Arbor
smh.gif
I have to admit...Michigan's recruiting puzzles me.

We are 8-15 the last two years (worst seasons in school history).  I'm just curious, what's so puzzling?
nerd.gif

If we land Dorsey, this class is pretty much the best you could expect from a 5-7 team who's head coach's future at the school is relatively unknown.

Dudes are acting like this class is ranked in the 50's.  It's top 20ish on both Scout and Rivals. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

We are 8-15 the last two years (worst seasons in school history).  I'm just curious, what's so puzzling?
nerd.gif

If we land Dorsey, this class is pretty much the best you could expect from a 5-7 team who's head coach's future at the school is relatively unknown.

Dudes are acting like this class is ranked in the 50's.  It's top 20ish on both Scout and Rivals. *shrugs*

FWIW, it's 10th on Scout.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

Horrible day for Blue
smh.gif

smh.gif
Not sure why its puzzling, theyre coming off 2 horrendous yrs in a down conference.
its gonna take some work to get back right like Michigan used to be

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

nerd.gif

I guess the type of athletes that Michigan is bringing in.  I get that Michigan hasn't been Michigan these past two season, but every Michigan fan I talk to talks up these "sleepers" that Kalamazoo was talking about.

It's fine to have a few "sleepers"...hell...Ohio State brings a few in every year, but it seems Michigan's class is littered with them. I guess I'm just used to the days when Ohio State and Michigan would battle it out for top-notch recruits.

I understand that not every player is going to fit RichRod's system...but at the end of the day...I don't think he's bringing in the players he needs to get Michigan back to where it was.

Back
Top Bottom