09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Dorsey to Michigan per SI.com

I just read that too, article said it was 100%
You gotta be $$@@+$%! me
mad.gif
Be patient....

Originally Posted by Mikeknows

what's the stone face for? A kid from the south picks cal and you question it but a rb from Texas who all the big schools down there won't touch shouldn't be question?
to be honest...from greensboro to Cal does bring up questions
laugh.gif
......but honestly i dont care.....usually players stay in the south....especially if they're highly recruited *shrugs*  

what's the stone face for? A kid from the south picks cal and you question it but a rb from Texas who all the big schools down there won't touch shouldn't be question?

I assume your a Cal fan.
We payed for Allen, no questions about it. and recruits can like schools from all over the country, that is legal. regionalism is dominant in CFB but doesn't always apply. Lache burned a ton of bridges in his recruiting process and was down to just a few left, and one happened to be the perfect system for his running style. Not to mention oregon has the maybe best facilities in the nation and has a marriage to Nike. just cause they pulled a kid outta Texas doesnt mean they throw down the checkbook for him.

if you dont think money and/or other incentives plays a role your kidding yourself.
but nowadays its the only way to keep up in terms of talent.

My stoneface is for the fact that you are neglecting Oregon's recent history of an extremely proficient offense, particularly running the ball.
The Cal kids are another story. I am probably out of the loop with a lot of information, but from what I remember reading about, there was a really good connection with guys from Oregon for the NC guys. Gabe King lived in Eugene for the past few months crap's sake.

I thought with Oregon's recent history of good defensive ends (Nick Reed, Tukuafu, Kenny Rowe), I thought they might be more of a player than Cal, who hasn't really had a standout defensive player.
Of course, I can't say I blame some defensive guys for not picking Oregon, we still have Nick Alliotti as our coordinator
indifferent.gif

the only player you guys "lost" was Chris McCain...you guys pulled Gabe Kings offer in fear of picking up an infraction

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

the only player you guys "lost" was Chris McCain...you guys pulled Gabe Kings offer in fear of picking up an infraction
You're probably right.
Like I said, I'm definitely not the person "in the know" with most of this stuff. I take it mostly at face value
ohwell.gif

Wow.
Is it time to get mad yet Dre?
laugh.gif

Yeah, go ahead.

Y'all better thank Denard
laugh.gif

Class coulda been better (read: elite) but all things considered (coaching staff mess, going 7-6, losing to USF), I can't complain. Coaches reeled in some bigt ime talent.
pimp.gif

Ready for the spring
pimp.gif

Thank god for Dorsey
pimp.gif

And to go back to what I was saying earlier, I didn't expect much more out of UM's class then what we got.. I'm just tierd of UM fans acting like every 2 and 3 star player that RR signs is the next great All-American from the University of Michigan. Half these kids will never see the field. Overrall I'm happy with what RR was able to put together this year and I just hope it all starts to translate to some W's for once.

Back
Top Bottom