*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

^ The Bulls. That's all I'm focused on right now.
laugh.gif

I'm in desperate need of some rumors!!!! I seriously feel like a junkie right now... all this quietness makes me even more anxious

Sign Billups, sign a backup center, and do that Millsap trade if the rumor is true and call it an off-season.

Hurts to lose Odom but Millsap would definitely replace Odom's production. I think Utah could find a much better trade for Millsap though.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'd rather have a disgruntled body in Odom to dangle than a trade exception.

we'd be paying close to 18 million to keep a mad Odom as trade bait that theLA times said not many teams were interested in
keep him in civilian clothes and release him in the summer

lakers never use their trade exemptions

WE GOT A BETTER DEAL BY TRADING VUJACIC
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

just give me a good point guard and let us keep our remaining bigs, and I'll be happy.

Co-sign.

Just sign Billups, no need for Millsap, I rather keep Pau and Bynum then for him. Billups is a great contributer and a verteran/clutch shooter.

Don't worry guys, D12 will be in a Laker uniform! You can count on it! As for CP3, for some reason I just didn't think he was coming to the Lakers like everybody made it seem to be.

I'm not feeling good about the roster so far. We need a big deal to take place if we want to make some noise.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

just give me a good point guard and let us keep our remaining bigs, and I'll be happy.

I won't be happy, but would be ok with it I guess.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

I'm in desperate need of some rumors!!!! I seriously feel like a junkie right now... all this quietness makes me even more anxious

Quietness might be the best thing for the Lakers when it comes to trade talks. How much do you guys remember hearing about the Kwame and Pau trade? I heard nothing...no rumors...no sources...nada. Then BAM, the trade occurred before we all knew it and well thought it was a dream.

It's very disappointing to see the Lakers trade Lamar for practically nothing. I'm a very big fan of L.O and to see him let go for nothing....sucks.

I'm more sickened to see Walton on this team still than Fisher as starting point guard.
sick.gif

this team isn't winning a title with the roster it currently has and the problem at the point guard position, plain and simple.

best case scenario for them right now is they make the finals and lose to miami and that's if they get past dallas or even okc which is a huge if.

that odom trade sucked and i just can't see them making that move unless they have some sort of bigger plan. i hope i wake up to some good suprise breaking news on espn.com sometime soon. the gasol trade in 08 caught me off guard completely and i'd like to see a similar suprise. until something actually happens im taking all laker rumors with a grain of salt.

NOOOO Odom is gone ?

SMH

Who's going to rebound now ?

SMH i have a feeling Odom will ball us up when Mavs play Lakers

Originally Posted by knightngale

The curse of Luke Walton. I can't believe dude will be still be here in 2013 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Why does it seem like every damn year this dude has 3 years left on his contract?

Use the amnesty on this clown already, or please just retire.

Where do you guys see us sitting in the standings at the end of the season? With everything that's happened and losing Odom?

As messed up as things are, I still believe we are a top 4 team in the west. And if this roster is pretty much what were entering the season with, i absolutely hope that these dudes (Pau, Bynum, Kobe) ball the %!%$ out. Use all this drama as motivation and just beast on the court.

We'll see how this team responds. We're a team of veterans.

LO wanted out. Plain and simple. Mr. Kardashian was too butt hurt to "do his job" so he asked to leave. I refuse to believe we let him go with nothing in the works though. But if we did. SMFH man. Sign Gilbert or Billups, or Crawford. Hell get B Roy out of retirement. Amnesty Puke. Pull the Milsap trade and call it an offseason. But there is no way we are gonna finish in the top 4 in the west with D Fish as our starting point guard.

^ I don't see us losing the division. all the power has shifted to the east now with LAL, DAL, and OKC looking like the favorites out west on paper at least. I honestly think the rookies will step up and surprise a lot of people. the kid Goudelock is a certified shooter and cocky as $#*@
laugh.gif
and Morris has good vision and size for a 1. they should get minutes with Mike Brown instead of Phil so they don't have to worry about figuring out the triangle. gonna be tough to get past the Thunder in 7 games tho..

its been a bit quiet since the odom trade on the part rumors involving the lakers dont u think? good thing no?

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Quietness might be the best thing for the Lakers when it comes to trade talks. How much do you guys remember hearing about the Kwame and Pau trade? I heard nothing...no rumors...no sources...nada. Then BAM, the trade occurred before we all knew it and well thought it was a dream.

It's very disappointing to see the Lakers trade Lamar for practically nothing. I'm a very big fan of L.O and to see him let go for nothing....sucks.

I'm more sickened to see Walton on this team still than Fisher as starting point guard.
sick.gif
you're totally right and just like NobleKane pointed out things have been rather quiet lately... just like you my number 1 priority right now has to be signing a PG... 

NobleKane:
its been a bit quiet since the odom trade on the part rumors involving the lakers dont u think? good thing no?
YES!!
laugh.gif
I want to get 'loud' again when something has actually HAPPENED. I hate when we're talking about possibilities that might be potentially in the works if maybe a possible blah, blah, blah.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom