*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Mitch Kupchak Overrated piece of @%@% GM

Just because Memphis @%@ up a few years ago and gave us Gasol that don't mean Kupchake is the real @%

This dude trade Vujacic for two bums name Ratliff and Smith. Trade Farmar for 30 years old Steve freaking blake

At least Vujacic and Farmar bring youth and energy off bench

Now he just traded Odom because he didn't like what Odom said to him ?

If we don't get D12 or a big name all star this season will be consider a failure just like last season

Ain't no way we beat Dallas, athletic OKC and Heat
Ratliff and Blake were signed as free agents and Farmar wanted to move on to another team so he wasn't going to come back. Blake was a decent addition on paper but it just didn't work out.

There has to be a decent starting point guard we could trade for. Augustin? Sessions? Ridnour? Will Bynum? Udrih? All of their teams have logjams at the point and I'd give up the Sasha TE for one of them.

how do you feel about the lamar dear lamarownem? 
laugh.gif

I'm surprised at @+! negative everybody is right now...We haven't even played a game and folks are ready to throw away the season! SMH....

Something tells me this dude is not going to let us fail....

Hurts to see your favorite player leave your favorite team but I'm disappointed he didn't man up and want to stay a part of this team. Our bench is hurting right now without him.

I hope we take care of our bench and PG situation... I don't care if we keep the Kobe/Bynum/Gasol trio...

Originally Posted by tupac003

I'm surprised at @+! negative everybody is right now...We haven't even played a game and folks are ready to throw away the season! SMH....

I will never lose faith in KB24!
My problem is, there are super teams out there now, if we don't get anyone than how is there something to look foward too?

I am a Laker fan and that is why I am pissed at the moment.

Like I mentioned, these are Kobe's last good years and every season counts more than ever now.

i think everyone needs to chill out and let things play out.

if moves get made they get made but im just looking for smart moves right now. it sucks to lose lamar but how he handled things was flat out unacceptable.

maybe im delusional but i think the team just needs to make some roster tweaks and they'll be in good shape. dallas messed up team chemistry with the moves they made losing chandler and jj.

while im sure all of us would love to see that huge home run trade be it dwight or cp3, if it happens it happens but for now i just wanna see them make smart well thought out moves.

i realize this team isn't going to win every year but when they got hot in feb-march following the all star break we were planing out the parade in june already. this team if healthy is capable of playing good basketball, if the ideal trade isn't on the table, im confident in the guys they have playing at a high level.

DEAD @ "Aren't I just a Slice of Heaven right now"????

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

if moves get made they get made but im just looking for smart moves right now. it sucks to lose lamar but how he handled things was flat out unacceptable.

maybe im delusional but i think the team just needs to make some roster tweaks and they'll be in good shape. dallas messed up team chemistry with the moves they made losing chandler and jj.

while im sure all of us would love to see that huge home run trade be it dwight or cp3, if it happens it happens but for now i just wanna see them make smart well thought out moves.

i realize this team isn't going to win every year but when they got hot in feb-march following the all star break we were planing out the parade in june already. this team if healthy is capable of playing good basketball, if the ideal trade isn't on the table, im confident in the guys they have playing at a high level.
I'm with you...but if we get blown out X-mas day, its going to be hard to be a Laker fan on NT...

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I'm with you...but if we get blown out X-mas day, its going to be hard to be a Laker fan on NT...
When was the last time we win on Christmas day though ? Back in 08 ? lol

LO was making only 4 million more than Luke......sounds like a bargain to me. If they want to save money amnesty Walton

Yep when we beat the C's....Hell I expect X-mas day losses but if we get blown by 15 or more..then it will be hard.

I'm trying to be positive and keep an open mind but... We couldn't do it last season with Lamar and Shannon, how can we do it this year without em. I'm not saying either are super star status, but they were both peices to the puzzle. I think we'll be a contending team, but I don't think we can take the championship. A lot of last years good teams are getting better through trades... We're losing players
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
at the one reporter thinking he knew more about basketball than Kobe. We need a .gif of Kobe's expression

I agree with you S... I'm trying to be patient too and positive... I just don't like the feeling of uncertainty...

Some of you guys talking about "we" got Kobe so we'll be alright ...... gotta chill with that talk and remember how gassed Kobe was in the playoffs and if anything this will only increase his regular season load which is the last thing he needed

That's the same thing I said right after the Odom trade happened.
One thing this whole trade rumor drama & Odom trade has done is show who the real Lakers fans are on NT and on this thread.

Damn, I was hoping we'd try and get Delonte West but Mavs signed him.
I know we lost Lamar and he helped our bench, but I still think we have a great shot of getting back.

With the sweep and the lockout, this team got a chance to get some good rest. 3 straight finals appearances in 4 years would make any team tired and players unmotivated.

Back
Top Bottom