*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Flop City
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't stand this clippers team already. I'm not even a laker fan boy. They just remind me of the heat, bunch of divas (besides billups) who encourages flopping "because they can"

I can't wait till the Thunder crush their hopes of making it to the finals

It's PREseason guys, the Clips have 4 starters on the floor, we have 1. We sat Ebanks the second half, letting Green show if he's worth keeping, how you guys not figure that out?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rotations early will be stretched out. No real true preseason, minutes will be watched.

hows kobes wrist you think he'll be aight for the season i drafted in my fantasy team 15th overall in a 15 man draft

ron artest
30t6p3b.gif
really thought he'd be shooting better.

but i think well be all right. the offense ran a bit smoother from what i saw. we definetely need to get our rotations down quicker.

#1 thing i hated about the lockout was the fact that we wouldnt have a good training camp with the transition of coaches. i hope they figure it out.

Why were they bothering trying to see what Gerald Green has to start the 3rd quarter? He aint making the team. 
A better effort tonight so not as mad with the loss. Its irritating to see the Clippers posing after dunks (DeAndre Jordan) but good to see Bynum overpowering Clipper bigmen (DeAndre Jordan).  

I think everyone and their mom knows that green will be cut. It was just pity playing time. Dude's career is over unless he goes to the NBDL. 

How can some of you Laker fans #%#*! and moan about flops when you have Derek Fisher on your team though?

I think we played MUCH better last night. I liked what I saw. I think we will be just fine. But as always

TURNOVERS and the 3RD Quarter.... Gotta improve!

CAto312:
How can some of you Laker fans #%#*! and moan about flops when you have Derek Fisher on your team though?
I don't care if our roster included Chauncey Billups, Paul Pierce, Raja Bell, Steve Nash, Manu Ginobili, and Chris Bosh. I still hate when I see the other team do it.
Spoiler [+]
DAMN we would live at the free-throw line if all those dudes were on our team.
laugh.gif
We'd average like 98 free throws a game.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

It's PREseason guys, the Clips have 4 starters on the floor, we have 1. We sat Ebanks the second half, letting Green show if he's worth keeping, how you guys not figure that out?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rotations early will be stretched out. No real true preseason, minutes will be watched.

What happened in the first pre season matchup?
nerd.gif

Clippers straight mopped up the lakers weak-er front line

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Maybe the Clips should win an award or something. You guys clearly won preseason. That's huge actually. Congratulations Clipper fans!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CAto312:
I don't care if our roster included Chauncey Billups, Paul Pierce, Raja Bell, Steve Nash, Manu Ginobili, and Chris Bosh. I still hate when I see the other team do it.
Spoiler [+]
DAMN we would live at the free-throw line if all those dudes were on our team.
laugh.gif
We'd average like 98 free throws a game.
roll.gif

I need to resurrect this Avy soon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Maybe the Clips should win an award or something. You guys clearly won preseason. That's huge actually. Congratulations Clipper fans!

frown.gif
 bad losers..........
derek-fisher-crying-o.gif

NzI1ODg2

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

kills me how you guys are making fun of "flop city" like we're not from that city!
At least one of ya'll can keep it funky.
Anyways, it's a bit early for the tears isn't it Lakers fans?

So Brook Lopez broke a bone in his foot and will have to have surgery
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom