2009: BUY GOLD. NOW.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

aint seen nothin yet.. wait for monday, big down day in the market, SPG VNO gonna go down big, SRS SKF gonna skyrocket. at least that's what i'm expecting. market should be heading back to its novemebr lows in coming weeks.

damn i missed that and i wont make the same mistake again. bby at 16 bucks on nov now around 30 dollars is unbelievable

andycrazn-- i don't know how far BBY will go down, but i do think BBY is one of the strongest companies in america. it just started a brand new musicmini-store addition to its stores that is absolutely fantastic, completely financed by capital reserves, and free of contractual obligations with anyone. itsmain competitior, circuit city, announced bankruptcy two months ago, so i think best buy will come out of the crisis in good shape. i haven't looked at anyof its balance sheets or anything and all the basic info about its music store is thanks to some questions i asked a random manager at best buy so take thisadvice with a grain of salt, but surely there are better short opportunities out there.

SKY - I know you mentioned you play options in the expiration month, so are you in or going to be in SRS or SKF for 1/16 expirations?

If so, what cost basis?

dky, your thoughts on which way the market will turn on/ after the 20th. do you think the new admin. might bring hope to investors with regards to financialssince they want to tap another $350B?

lazyJ10- i have huge SRS and SKF call positions for both jan and feb options expirations.
nicefro- gotta let the charts decide that for us. so far, they say short short short. watch for inflationary expectations to start HURTING rather than helpingstocks as long treasury demand dwindles this spring. gonna spark more mortgage trouble.

They're already about to break 60 and 120 respectively in premarket. Hoping to see $130 SKF and then set a decently tight stop.

With regards to that, do you recommend a % or $$ stop. I'm thinking of a 3% on SKF or $4. $2 or 2.5% SRS. Once they break $130 and $65.

huge debtor, i think it goes down and is also a good long term short... i think it's an eventual bailout, otherwise its headed straight for bankruptcy.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

big day for SRS and SKF today. SPG BXP VNO gonna go down big.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And you my friend were correct[/color]

Shorted Stock Portfolio
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]Symbol[/td] [td]Description[/td] [td]Qty[/td] [td]Purchase Price[/td] [td]Current Price[/td] [td]Total Value[/td] [td]Today's Change[/td] [td]Total Gain/Loss[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
plus.gif
minus.gif
[/td] [td]Cover[/td] [td]BIDU[/td] [td]BAIDU INC ADS[/td] [td]200[/td] [td]$135.07[/td] [td]$114.35[/td] [td]$22,869.98[/td] [td]$1,258.02(5.21 %)[/td] [td]$4,144.02 (15.34 %)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
plus.gif
minus.gif
[/td] [td]Cover[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC[/td] [td]200[/td] [td]$45.96[/td] [td]$43.60[/td] [td]$8,720.00[/td] [td]$472.00(5.13 %)[/td] [td]$472.00 (5.13 %)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
plus.gif
minus.gif
[/td] [td]Cover[/td] [td]BXP[/td] [td]BOSTON PROPERTIES INC[/td] [td]200[/td] [td]$50.67[/td] [td]$48.92[/td] [td]$9,784.00[/td] [td]$350.00(3.45 %)[/td] [td]$350.00 (3.45 %)[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]From my investopedia portfolio[/color]
laugh.gif

DKY,

pimp.gif

Thank you sir. Continue the fine work. I need to learn how to buy/sell options. Recommend any good books for that?

Back
Top Bottom